This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cousins Cremains burial set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cousins Cremains burial set
    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 6:18pm
For Wednesday 11:00 in Bethalto IL.  She was 74 years of age.

Her friends are accepting my desire to be there as these Cremains are buried so can say my last goodbye, however I may be the ONLY male in the group.  I am the location only closest living relative to Mary, the friends that are coming are her lifelong friends from her Lesbian Life.  So i will be at a funeral with close to a dozen Aged 70+ year old women that are also Gay and a Minister that is Also Female.  Talk of a Square Peg in a round hole!!!
Sponsored Links

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 6:30pm
First off , sincere condolences to the family and friends ,, then,,,,Oh WOW !!! This is quite the - perdicament- I have a Tic Tock video Id luv to post - its funny as hell , but dont want to rock the boat 
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 6:48pm
Have to laugh about it, is funny.  Man's worst Nightmare, a Dozen Women to one guy ALL Too old for any playtime and Gay as well.

BTW, Thanks for the sentiment.

Edited by DMiller - 18 Oct 2021 at 6:48pm
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 7:16pm
Condolences to you and her friends. I don't think I would want to be in your predicament. Keep a low profile as best you can and don't hang around too long.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 7:54pm
Bethalto DMiller? Heck I live in Holiday Shores. Don't sweat your predicament. I am extremely glad that times have changed because I have met many gay people that I thought were better examples of caring human beings then some of the righteous church going folks on Sundays. Ryan
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 8:46pm
Again, my condolences. Have to agree with Ryan. During my days in the field I have met some genuinely decent people. And maybe you can convert some back. Still a chance
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 9:01pm
70 is too old for "play time " ??? Dont tell my wife !! Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 4:47am
Yeah Ryan, Rose Lawn, N of the Airport.  Front Section, between E and W Entry points.  Grand Parents and Grandmother's Sis with her Husband on Dad's side at E Entry, Final Plots, Great Grandmother with two of her sibs at W Entry plot 10, this burial at Plot 90 roughly center.  Great Grand Father Dad's Side is buried in Moro north of there with two of his boys, remainder of his side are buried here in & outside of Owensville MO.  Havelka (Hovakey) was the family name.  All of Mom's side and my parents with one brother are buried in Wilburton Township W of St. Peter IL.

Edited by DMiller - 19 Oct 2021 at 4:48am
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 6:23am
You sleep with the dogs your gonna get fleas!

Your'e judged by the company you keep!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 11:45am
You may want to put up some SPLITLIKKERS with an arrow signs leading the way to the cemetery.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 1:38pm
Sorry for your loss and it's respectful to go to funeral, doesn't have anything to do with condoning anything.  I've ignored a wedding invite, didn't make a big deal out of it.  As for bad church goers, there a plenty, but there's plenty more that don't will treat you worse.  I figure it's better to be in a pew on Sunday than sitting on my porch judging those that do.
Maximum use of available resources!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 6:24pm
The religious church people are the ones that had Jesus nailed to the cross. Ignore the bad churchgoers and focus on Christ.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Hubert (Ga)engine7 Hubert (Ga)engine7 wrote:

The religious church people are the ones that had Jesus nailed to the cross. Ignore the bad churchgoers and focus on Christ.
Yep.  Proof that we are ALL sinners, church goers and not.  I gotta admit, it does make it hard to focus sometimes though.Unhappy
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:43pm
Arrived early, spent some time at Grands grave and Great Grandmother's with her sibs and a Great Uncle and Aunt sis to my Grand Mother.  Went off well, the older women arrived with their Life Partners, many of which together over 40 years ALL were friendly and welcoming.  One gay Male couple arrived and one late 20s young man my cousin had aided at a sheltered workshop some years ago to pay his respects.  Just at a dozen, twenty minutes with a Female Minister and all was complete, I came home.

Edited by DMiller - 20 Oct 2021 at 5:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic