This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mounted cultivator part wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mounted cultivator part wanted
    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 9:03am
So, here is another part I need.
Not sure what it's called, but on a four row, side mounted cultivator for the D series, I need the pipe that goes over the two pointed uprights on each side, and goes over the tractor hood. Connects the two sides together.
If anyone has one laying around that they would sell, please let me know. It's going on a D14. Thanks, Darrel
Sponsored Links

MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 8:49pm
Darrel, hate to tell you this, but I just sent one to China this spring. Sorry.              MACK
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 9:30pm
Get a long length of thread rod.  If you want to make it pretty, put it in some pipe cut to the proper length.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Matt (Jordan,MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (Jordan,MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 9:41pm
Is this what your looking for?
Owner of Matt Scott LLC
Specializing in NOS and used Allis Chalmers tractor & implement parts & liturature and Magneto Repair
http://www.mattscottllc.com/
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 6:35am
I sent 2 to china last week 
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic