This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Sugarmaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Sugarmaker
    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 8:15am
     We haven't seen any updates for your dump truck lately. Think you said it would be on a Ford forum but not being an internet guru I can't find it. Can you direct me? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 8:49pm
ac, Allis folks,
 Sure! Here is the link to the Ford Barn, must warn you its somewhat, Ok very picture heavy. And wordy too! You guys have seen my threads. Has near 14K views in a month and a half. 

I try to put some teasers here, but to much to keep both up. Engine is going to have to be rebuilt.
Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 21 Jul 2021 at 8:56pm
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 12:05am
Chris, I got up to page 11 on the Ford forum, will look at more later.  I remember reading that one of the rods is bad.  I was wondering if anyone made insert connecting rods.
Are you getting as much rain as my friends in Ohio?
Keep up the good work!
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 5:49am
John,
 Folks,
Yes 8 inches of rain on Friday/ Saturday last weekend did not help our local tractor show.
Currently I have spent two half days discing and culti-packing ruts from the cars and trucks getting stuck in the yard. 
Yes I warned you about the Ford Barn thread on the 32 triple D. Lengthy! Good reading if you cant sleep!
I plan to go with replaceable bearing inserts instead of the Babbitt poured bearings. 
Got to get on that truck engine work too.
Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 22 Jul 2021 at 5:51am
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic