This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harbor freight coupons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harbor freight coupons
    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 8:09am
So I guess they don’t use coupons anymore?
My porter cable Porto and died last weekend and I want to buy a HF Bauer.
No coupons available. Do I wait for it to go on sale or what?
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 1:14pm
I have been getting Harbor Freight emails about discount and coupons, I have just deleted them cause I am not wanting to buy anything
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 1:24pm
coupons are on line.... just GOOGLE "  harbor freight coupons 2021"

Edited by steve(ill) - 17 Jul 2021 at 1:24pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 1:33pm
OK Thad... i see your problem... The 20% off is for SPECIFIC ITEMS... Not a general 20% off of EVERYTHING..
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 5:02pm
HF holds alot of in store sales not advertized
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 5:34pm
You guys obey to a "WAY TO STRICT" set of rules  Cry  !! It's HBF for Gods sake Wink  !!  Be thankful that they are open on a Sunday and will  take back your tool for replacement/refund Wink. BTW, Milwauckee tools are WAY ovrerated  IMO !!!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

OK Thad... i see your problem... The 20% off is for SPECIFIC ITEMS... Not a general 20% off of EVERYTHING..

From what I understand it’s been this way for a while.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 8:52pm
i tried the 20% off coupon one day, what i wanted/bought was not included on the coupon, the check out lady told me to read the fine print on the coupon, it was so small i couldn't read it with my glasses on, i saw a magnifing glass on a shelf near-by and went and got it, opened the box, and used it to read the fine print all while holding up the customer lines. she was right, what i wanted was excluded on the coupon! they kept that item that day! oh...and i laid the magnifing glass on the counter before i left!
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 9:19am
They -used- to just apply the discount at checkout for almost everything, 4 th of July the had a 10% off everything - just not what i bought , gal at the checkout they have alot of policy changes, mostly easy coupons 
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2021 at 11:43pm
Yeah, they quit the coupons when they quit printing a catalog.  Like Tom [ tadams(OH) ] says...get on their email list.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic