This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TSC Countyline 25-gal Spray ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuckSkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TSC Countyline 25-gal Spray ???
    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 5:36pm
About 2008, I bought a Countyline brand 25-gallon spray at Tractor Supply.

Are the pumps on these identical to the pumps on many other brands ?

If so, who builds the pump and what model might it be ?

I need a pressure switch, or instructions on how to repair the one I have.

Lately, I have to take the four tiny screws loose (just pretty loose, not plumb apart) and wiggle and jiggle the thing a bit before it will function.

The problem is in it turning the pump back on after it pressures up and shuts it off.

Each time I go to use the thing, I will have to go through this loosening and wiggling procedure three or four times before it will start working like it is supposed to; then, it will work fine until I put it away.

Thanks for reading and all help is appreciated.

>>>Edit: This is the spray I have, except I only got the spray and not the trailer.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-25-gal-trailer-sprayer-97702?cm_vc=-10005

>>>2nd Edit: My pump looks exactly like this one, except I don't think I paid as much for the entire sprayer as the price of this pump.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/delavan-powerflo-7800-series-diaphragm-pump-extreme-duty?cm_vc=-10005

Edited by BuckSkin - 05 Jun 2021 at 6:01pm
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 6:42pm
Sure flow pumps will replace most, if not all of these chinese pumps.  You need to know what the GPM of the pump on it is. You may have to bodge up a mount for the pump, as Sure flow pumps are generally bigger than the teeny chinese pumps, on these price point sprayers... Sure flow pumps are generally available at most RV dealers, and are used in the DC water systems in RV'sWink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 10:34pm
my pump on our old TSC tank/pump quit too last year. just buying the new pump was about the same (within a couple dollars) of just buying a new tank/pump/wand/hose. so that's what i did. have an extra tank if one springs a leak.
BuckSkin View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuckSkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

my pump on our old TSC tank/pump quit too last year. just buying the new pump was about the same (within a couple dollars) of just buying a new tank/pump/wand/hose. so that's what i did. have an extra tank if one springs a leak.

If it comes down to it, that is exactly what I will do as well.

With all this imported stuff, no vendor keeps/provides parts; it is cheaper to them to warehouse and sell the entire thing.

I went to one of those tent-meeting tool sales; the kind of sale where they put flyers in the previous week's newspaper, show up with several  semi-trucks/trailers and are only there for one day.
Among many other things, I bought a dual-wheel wheel-barrow; and, when I got home and commenced to put it together, it was missing the axle shaft.
I called the toll-free number that was on my receipt and told the nice lady that I was missing an axle; she said "No problem, I will send you a replacement."
I was expecting a long skinny package with an axle shaft and what I got was another entire wheel-barrow, tires, wheels, and all.

It was cheaper/easier for them to send me the whole thing than to keep a parts inventory and chase after the correct part.

That customer service experience made me a believer in Homier Tool Sales.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 7:21am
I bought a new pump for mine at Rural King.  They had a shelf full of any part you could need to fix one.    I don't remember but the pump wasn't that expensive for mine.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 7:26am
I replaced my little sprayer pump with a sureflow and it works great.

I don't understand the Philosophy of buying another complete unit just to get another chitty pump.  Confused
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 10:15am
I've got one of those 25 gallon sprayers from TSC. Damn things not wide enough. Got it on a hill and it turned over and bent the hitch. Going to make it a 3pt.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 11:01am
Need to build a 3pt carrier for my own sprayers.  Have a specific one for the Trifecta Sticker/Thorn bush spray mix and another for general purpose weed spraying.  Still have a SINGLE well marked pump sprayer for the Make it Dead Keep it Dead Pramitol.
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 7:17pm
It's a FimCo pump TSC stocks the common replacement parts for it. I bought a pressure switch housing and the rubber feet for mine last summer at TSC was about $15 had to order the plastic valve manifold it was around $10. I have a complete extra set up since I also rebuilt the one I had removed when I forgot and froze the pressure switch on the one I replaced the year before.

Edited by Dakota Dave - 07 Jun 2021 at 11:08am
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 7:47pm
Surflo brand pumps have given me better service than other brands I have tried. Several big sprayer parts places if hunt the web have 3 or 4 brands of those pumps. The Surflo company make hundreds of different models with different pressure setting of when to make more PSI.

But the last few years the Surflo's have not lasted so good ether. But the handiest way to spray my drive ways and yards. For 15 years used that type pump to put fertilizer into the drip irrigation on 12 acres of vineyard. Some of the micro nutrients where hard on the rubber parts. Some just cleaning fixed other times  it was just pitch it. I think Flojet was brand TSC sold that I never got any to go if they stopped. Thankfully I don't have to do that any more. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic