This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Kubota experts here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Kubota experts here?
    Posted: 21 May 2021 at 9:52pm
My 20 year old Kubota M110 which I bought new has a problem with the electronic 3 point control.  It has push buttons for up and down in the cab and on the fender outside, which I really like.  For some reason the inside buttons won't work but the ones on the fender do, It's a pain to have to reach outside to raise or lower a blade when plowing snow in the winter.  The fuses are all OK and there is no rodent damage to the wires.  I'm thinking it might be the electronics box under the console.  Hate to tear into it and even less want to find out what a new one would cost.  Any ideas? TIA  
Sponsored Links

Ron(AB) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron(AB) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 11:40pm
Could be a bad connection, poor ground, relay, switch...

I don't have one, just guessing.
405, 7000, 7050, 8050, 8070, L3, 2300 & 2600 disk
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 4:37am
I would take this question over to orange tractor talks forum.  Someone there might have experienced the same problem...

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:07am
curious was I, so I downloaed the M110 owners manual. The 3pt quick raise/lower switch probably is defective( worn out...).
Good news that the fender switches work AND the 3pt 'up/dn motor unit' ! I assume there's 2 sets, left and right, and they all work ? That wiring harness is $2500+ Canucks...ouch...
Have no idea what's involved in removing the cab 3pt switch, but it'll have to come out. Most rocker switches have tabs on the back, so switch  oushes into hole, tabs spring out to hold it. I haven't found a 'wiring diagram' so I don't know HOW it's wired . The switch 'looks' like it could be a simple 3 position rocker, so either it'll have 3 pins or 6 pins.
Since you have neither up or down, I think the switch is bad but again I don't know how it'they're all connected(hopefully no 'computer' ).
The guys at OTT are a good bunch,been on there for 3 years.

OOPSY.. forgot to ask WHICH 'M110' do you have.... kubota parts list 5-6 versions !!! NOT all the same, saw 2 different  3pt control panels..... so... we gotta start with your tractor model, go from there.

Jay

Edited by jaybmiller - 22 May 2021 at 6:10am
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 7:53am
Old fashion tractors with mechanical levers to the hydraulic control valves never have this problem. It's planned obsolescence and extreme repair parts cost to make you give up trying to repair something and buy the newest, latest and greatest Angry
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 8:33am
I would agree with Jay... the inside switch gets 10 TIMES more usage and has failed after 20 years... Good news is the outside switches work , wires work, motor works... so that helps narrow down the problem.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic