This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Bear VS Wild Hog! - Gatlinburg,TN.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Bear VS Wild Hog! - Gatlinburg,TN.
    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 6:09pm
Sponsored Links

bauerd44 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bauerd44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 8:22pm
I would not want either one to get hold of me. Two tough critters.
Missouri Allis-Chalmers Club
CA Allis, 175 Allis, 185 Allis
soggybottomboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soggybottomboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 3:00pm
We used to watch a cartoon that featured the bear family, back when there was no political correctness. Papa bear, who was kinda scrawny, but was the brains of the outfit,mama bear who was bigger than papa bear, and kinda whiney with an i told you so complex, and junior bear, who was humongous, but bungled everything,usually injuring papa bear in the process. O yes, i forgot to say that papa bear had an anger managment problem. This must have been junior. The reason i am commenting at this time of the day is that i got my second covid shot yesterday and feel crappy.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 9:26am
Dang hogs are tough and smart, notice how he kept the fight where his under side wasn't vulnerable.  I would think this was an inexperienced bear or it would have changed the whole fight and not lasted near as long.  It did seem as though the bear would look at the camera every once in a while as if to say, "watch this."
Maximum use of available resources!
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 9:35am
nature is not for the weak of heart
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by soggybottomboy soggybottomboy wrote:

We used to watch a cartoon that featured the bear family, back when there was no political correctness. Papa bear, who was kinda scrawny, but was the brains of the outfit,mama bear who was bigger than papa bear, and kinda whiney with an i told you so complex, and junior bear, who was humongous, but bungled everything,usually injuring papa bear in the process. O yes, i forgot to say that papa bear had an anger managment problem. This must have been junior. The reason i am commenting at this time of the day is that i got my second covid shot yesterday and feel crappy.

Did I hear a request?

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by JW in MO JW in MO wrote:

Dang hogs are tough and smart, notice how he kept the fight where his under side wasn't vulnerable.  I would think this was an inexperienced bear or it would have changed the whole fight and not lasted near as long.  It did seem as though the bear would look at the camera every once in a while as if to say, "watch this."
I thought he looked like he was saying nothing to see here lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic