This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

another juice-trician,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another juice-trician,,,,
    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 12:29pm

OK,,we had a blip last night and the dang stove oven just gots flashing lights. It is a Kenmore Gas Model 790.73233311. I tried youtube but all the reset procedures are for a Kenmore "ELITE" and not the same control panel. My stove does NOT have a numbered panel.
Anybody got a clue??
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 1:05pm
I have not had a lot of luck TESTING or FIXING the control panels on appliances.. You can pull the plug and kill all power, then REBOOT to see if that works, but i have had little luck..

yours is basically a CLOCK  / TIMER with no key pad ?  I typed in the model number you gave and came up with this... you can go to that SITE and retype your model to verify control panel..

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 1:09pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 9:34am

Well, Steve,,,you ain't gonna believe this,,,I had been searchin on the net and got 3 possibiles on "How to reset oven on Kenmore stove" and they all had different patterns to follow for re-setting the electronic panel,,, I tried all of them with NO Luck,,so like I always do,,,,I went to punching in different variations of sequences and LO & BEHOLD,,,,after a few tries ,,,the panel reset,,,and the friggin oven come on,,,!! NOW,,,what was the last sequence that I used?? CHIT,,!!  LOLLOL I'll just save the three patterns,,,the one that works is in there,,,somewhere,,,,Wink
Well,,I ain't gonna worry bout that,,I'm just glad I can go ahead and bake me some Banana Nut Bread,,!!  THank you for your help,,,,ClapClap
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 9:40am
I can help you use up that Banana Nut Bread.

Smile

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:35pm
You lucked out Joe... Normally when you let the electrons or smoke to leave the CIRCUIT BOARD, they dont come back !!

REBOOT, REBOOT, REBOOT !!! Thumbs Up
DonBC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:53pm
I use to live in an area that had lots of large trees and frequent high winds that would cause power bumps and outages. I had our computers plugged into UPS units to protect them from the power bumps and allow about 15 minutes to save and shut down. Most other electronics were plugged into surge protectors that were plugged into wall outlets. When the $450 control for a recently installed wall oven was destroyed from a power outage I knew that I needed something better. Nearly everything now has circuit boards and computer controls. I then purchased a panel surge protector to install on the main service panel that protects everything electrical.
Recently I went to buy a panel surge protector for my current home after a recent power outage caused my telephone and internet service equipment needed to be reset after the power was restored. All the electrical suppliers were out of stock. I think that increasing electrical loads are causing problems and more panel surge protectors are being installed.

Jack of all trades, master of none
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Dusty MI Dusty MI wrote:

I can help you use up that Banana Nut Bread.

Smile

Dusty

Hey Dusty,,I have  the absolutely BEST banana nut bread recipe,,if you want it,,,,,??
 Cause I'm keepin this one,,,,,WinkWink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 11:50pm
Now Joe,,,,,,,,,you gotta share,,,,,,,it says so in the bible!  I just fergit zactly where.....
GLAD yu gots it workin!!
Thas one of my FAVORITES!!! Banana bread!!  But every time I bring nanaers home anymore, she eats em all up so she don't hafta make me sum...  An I like it without the nuts!!  There ain't sposed to be any 'crunch' in Banana Bread....
Or else youse can make me a Blueberry pie.....
I'll be bringin WISCONSIN (by God) cheese (Sharp cheddar) and WISCONSIN beef sticks up to Hutch agin fer all of us thats attends the forum meet on Saturday....HOPE I don't fergit the crackers....  IBWDMike,,,,,,maybe I should bring some GOOD Beer??
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic