This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

was bean cooking day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: was bean cooking day
    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:12pm
put together another BIG batch of my baked beans, started with "Bush's" brand original baked beans, (3-cans), 1-small can of mushroom bits and pieces, 1-small can of sliced black olives, about 5 shakes of dry chopped parsley, big hand full of diced sweet onion, small handful of red bell pepper, 1-small handful of orange bell pepper, 3 tbsp of light brown sugar, large handful of chopped cooked bacon, 1-tbsp liquid smoke, 1 big handful of cut asparagas cut in 1/2 in lengths, stir well, heat to boil, simmer an hour, let cool, put in fridge overnight, and enjoy the next day/night! i always make extra, and what we don't eat right away i freeze in them little plastic containers. when thawed, it tastes just as good as when i put it in the freezer! this is just my concocktion, ya'll can add or delete anything ya want.  
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 4:40am
I predict sh!t showers, and flatulous cloud front, moving over NE, shortly...Wink

Edited by DiyDave - 12 Mar 2021 at 4:43am
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 6:11am
Oh great!  He turned the snow machine off and the cloud machine on.  Better notify the EPA.

LOL
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 6:26am
Maybe bottle it and develop methane fuel cars
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 7:36am
giad the wind ain't out of the SW today.  LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 9:23pm
mannnnnnn....my good buddy Rodeo (golden retriever) is even leaving the rooms i frequent! whew! but it sure tastes GOOD!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 9:54am

Well,,Good Buddy,,,I WAS gonna make a copy of your world Famous beans so I go to Walmart and got a couple of 1 Lbs bags in the Casserol brand cause you don't ever find any dirt clods in that brand,,but they did not cook up any good,,,I mean,,they started turning dark and had a ugh taste I tried changing the water but finally had to dump the whole pot,,,almost bagged up the mess and took em back to walmart..... They will prolly blame the covid on that tooo,,,,,LOL
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 1:53pm
Wink Start at the beginning again Joe.  LOL  He maybe a cheap guy all the black label beer, LOL but in this case lazy won. He started with the canned beans Wally got probably from China.LOL

And knowing how you got momma to worry about you don't even have to go to Wally, Wink he brings it. My Wonderful found she can get critter food the same price as the store delivered from Wally by FedEx generally the next day(I think you do need 30 or 50 order to get free shipping. The daughter that was pregnant with 2 under 6 already uses Target and you order on the phone,Wink  then they call and you drive up an they put it in the back for you too. 
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 2:08pm
Good eating there Shameless, cheap beer added to that and the cloud will be awesome - those gals in Wallyword will just keel over when they walk into that - easier that way- luv in November deer season time , flour up some deer meat , beans with mustard and ketchup all mixed up - good stuff

Edited by DougG - 13 Mar 2021 at 2:10pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 9:16pm

Yeah,,,Ray,,I seen that in the store,,a person I know,,,got "promoted"  from cashier to    "Domestic Provider" and that is what he does now. When them orders from them Lazies come in,,,well they go out thru the store and fill their orders. I had not noticed til he told me but Walmart had these "Portals" built in the side parking lot and you just drive up under a huge canopy and they come out and load them groceries in your car and you never get out of car,,,,,,,,Nice,,,??? AND,,,,and,,,, thing I got against that is I asked my friend if he is susspossed to check for the lowest prices while shopping for these women and he tells me,,,OH NO,,,Only the well to do use this service,,,,,HRUMPHHhhhhh,, that lets me out,,,!!!  Now,,I'm wondering if the Husbands of them women calling in know that,,,???LOL
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 5:59pm
Now Joe if you do the home delivery from Wally, my cook shops on the computer the brand and price is all right there. She is fussy about the putty cats food, if they changed flavors from what she ordered they would hear about. Partly so the cats clean it up and we don't get skunks and raccoons and in summer meat bees hanging around. But no matter how cheap if the cridders don't eat it Wink its not cheap.

For the people food she is not a big Wally shopper. For canned goods she has favorite brands for different fruits or veggies. But if the name brand ever has something without much taste we then get the Wink cheap stuff for time. Nobody gets to pick her fresh fruit and vegetables or meat. 

I figured you knew about "new ways of doing things at the store" but since you have extra Wink responsablities and trying to be careful. LOL I just pitched it out there.LOL An with the Wally stuff and FedEx bring it to the door, LOL she keeps telling me if you buy a bunch (she tells me $35 ) it is the same as you going into the store. LOLWe keep a hand truck handy for carting all the boxes from the tree out in front of the house to the garage.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:14am
yep Dave...that's kinda what it sounds like around here! oh...and did ya'll know that all them masks everbody's wearing...don't filter out the invisable clouds to well! LMAO!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:17am
Ray...i don't buy beef/pork at the wall world, i do buy the froze  chicky tenders there cuz they come from TYSON plants. that's a good brand. and they are cheaper there. same as shrimp, cheaper there too.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:18am
finished up the last of my beans last night, i should go to coffee this morning....to share! LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 6:24am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

finished up the last of my beans last night, i should go to coffee this morning....to share! LOL

I keep tryin to tell everybody how a caring and thoughtful person you REALLY are,,,,but most of the time all I get is some silence moments,,,,,,LOLLOL
 BUT,,,you could be stingy and keep all that meaness to yourself, tho,,,,,Clap
D19allisowner View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D19allisowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:44pm
That dam snow machine!
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 10:28pm
glad you like it Allis owner! sure is pretty huh?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic