This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ya gotta register,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ya gotta register,,,,,
    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 10:02pm

Well,,I got a call from our PCP last week telling me the wife and I had been "approved" by our PCP to receive the Vaccine at the local Hospital. I asked the lady which of the vaccines they were giving and  she kinda got huffty and said "They all the same",,,,I asked again and why she felt it was a secret, and she finally said it was the Pfizer Vaccine. I told her I was really wanting the Moderna vaccine,,,which really pizzed her off,, She tells me in her best Grandma voice, "You can't pick and choose, Ya know" I asked if we could wait and she says the Moderna will not be available in Artesia, just the Phizer,,,????
 Well, today when I took the wife to Dialysis, one of the nurses asked me if we had got our vaccines and I said I'm gonna wait another week to see if they get the Moderna in Roswell or Carlsbad. SHE says,,NO,,I just got mine (Moderna) at the local Walmart,, so I haul azz over there and that is where they tall me We HAVE to register with New Mexico Department of Health,,,and "THEY" will schedule us when our names come up,,,,!!! 
 I can already see a big CF coming on because of her Dialysis schedule and the only'ist days we can schedule anything for either of us are Tuesdays and Thursdays,,,!!
 Second biggest issue is that the ONLY'IST way to register is "ONLINE",,,NO WAY to explain the scheduling to an online machine!!! PHFTtttt,,,PHFTtttt
Sponsored Links

GSTROM99 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSTROM99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 9:23am
That's too bad.  Here in Illinois, I've "registered" and qualify in group 1B.  We're still left to find an appt on  our own.  I'm not freaking out over it, but try online 3 or 4 times a day.  I receive emails that it's available, but even by that time, they're all booked up.  The outlets here are: Cook County, Walgreens, Jewel/Osco and Mariano's.  Have not seen Walmart in the mix.  No choice here either, as far as which version is offered. Cry

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic