This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Full as a well fed tick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full as a well fed tick
    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 7:23pm
Took wife out for Valentines Day Dinner(Early) got reservations one of our favorite spots, The White Mule Winery, Rosebud MO.  Great dinner and great wines.  Did a sample tasting first, spoke with the owner(General Bull S! Session) then sat down for one of the best Fire pit Grilled Salmon Steaks around.  Also had choice of 8oz filet or 12oz strip, their own dry aged beef.  ALWAYS cooked exactly as ordered.  Sat and Sun dinners filled up All Too Quick, where wanted early dinner and Friday was only one with 5PM still open.

They have a Fried Chicken offering Sundays from 11-3, this Sunday will end 2:30 and VDay final meal open at 5.  We are going for Chicken for lunch for my Birthday Meal.
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 9:48pm
Did you have to wait until you got home for dessert???? Wink

That sounds like a great place for a good meal. Just thinking about it makes me hungry. Nothing better than a good dry aged steak. And you know how the old saying goes: "if Mama is happy life is good. Happy Valentines Day to you two.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 2:41am
that sounds like sum good eats!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 5:05am
They supply desserts too.  Mine was Salmon Steak(AT Least 8 oz) cheesy mashed taters, Green Beans and a roll, side salad with a red wine vinaigrette they make in house.  Desserts were Carrot cake, Strawberry shortcakes, Brownie infused with their Port(Muleshine), misc. fresh fruit chunks on skewers for chocolate dipping sauce, assorted cupcakes chocolate and strawberry also infused with a white port and home made cookies.  Could pick and choose and they were not bashful of amounts.  Wife's salmon similarly sized and definitely Wild Salmon steaks(Skin is different as well less fatty deposits), Baked tater loaded, butter cooked carrots and side salad.  Had a bottle of Traminette from their vineyard and topped off with a glass of port from there after as we got home.  Nice and toasty warm!!!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 10:33am
I was fortunate enough to get us a reservation for Sunday,  It's at a place called Bourbon.  The wife will drink the stuff but I can't take it.  I can't even get by the smell.  We buy to boy that 12 year old scotch, now I like that stuff.  They have good food so it should be a good time.  Just gotta make sure I can drive when we leave.Big smile
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic