This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dumbest Commercial Ever

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dumbest Commercial Ever
    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 6:30pm
I watched a commercial that started out with a herd of mountain goats and a foal. Didn't think much about it UNTIL the foal evolved into the ugliest vehicle I've ever seen, a MINI BRONCO CryCry . Please tell me this wasn't a $5 million dollar Ford ad during the S/B OuchOuch !!
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 7:46pm
Couldn’t tell you either way, didn’t watch the game. I hear that KC won, due to a ‘glitch’, and scoring was recounted between 2:00am-4:00am the next morning. Evidently Smartmatic/Dominion operated the jumbo scoreboard?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 8:45pm
Didn't watch the stupid bowl either so I missed it. It seems that some of these ad companies have a contest going to see who can come up with the most stupid ad. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 8:51pm
I watch 10 commercials on the TV, and afterward i cant tell you what 6 of them were trying to sell !!   What good is that if you dont even know what they are selling ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 9:41pm
No, didn't see that during the Super Bowl.  At least I don't remember seeing it!  There were a couple chuckles tho.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 11:52pm
I've seen it several times. Ugly yellow color. I've heard Ford dropped every car except the Mustang so they'll have to make better commercials than that to sell those trucks and SUV's.
Stuck in town with the wife and have watched way too much TV. I guess these companies think they can make sales if they amuse you. They don't even know what's funny anymore. If a company can't tell you why their product is better I'm not listening. Especially insurance and the ignorance they use to suck the people in.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 12:10am
Wasn that where they booed xiden for that new electric inhibreated hibred ford that going to die from an early attempted aborting that they thought was a birthing process?
 No, didn't see that, nor the sucker-bowl... But heard plenty on how poorly it was watched and how half time was worthless.... and then the mayor is going to fine all those without masks on 1500 or 5000 bucks ... Just see if that city will ever hold another major event after that super demented action.
  gotta ask, why is it all these dem controlled cities are the ones with terrible troubles...Never mind, cuzz they are dem controlled.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 6:52am
Watched first quarter, KC was not showing good at all so shut it off.  The Black national Anthem set my temper flaring.  If they NEED a Black Nation with their Own Anthem go get one, I prefer the USA as is as was.  Libtards need to suck it up and find their OWN nation not ruin ours.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 7:00am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

I watched a commercial that started out with a herd of mountain goats and a foal. Didn't think much about it UNTIL the foal evolved into the ugliest vehicle I've ever seen, a MINI BRONCO CryCry . Please tell me this wasn't a $5 million dollar Ford ad during the S/B OuchOuch !!

You mean you don't want the first OJ edition of the new Bronco Wacko It's white and has a top speed of only 40 MPH LOL   As for the Muskrat, Did you notice that the EV model comes with FAKE engine noise Thumbs Down Is that what is the better idea nowadays Confused
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic