This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

There are some decent people out there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There are some decent people out there
    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 2:26pm
I was finishing up chores Tuesday night and on the way home there was a tractor trailer stuck along the road. The driver was trying to shovel it out and he was getting no where. So, I pulled over and between the two of us, a couple of bags of salt and a tug from the wd 45, we got him back on the road. He was headed to to kaukauna Wisconsin with a load of yarn. I wished him a safe trip and figured I would never see him again. I went to start chores this morning and outside my door was two bags of salt and 8 quarts of culvers frozen custard. God bless cheeseheads
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 2:53pm
Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 3:58pm
Are a few left!!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 4:28pm
There's a few out there that still appreciate things done for them. Nice of you to take the time to help him out.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 5:44pm
It doesn’t hurt to do the right thing!👍🏻👍🏻
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 6:35pm
dr p you are a good man and was rewarded!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 8:18pm
Taking the time to make a trip back to your place shows just how much he appreciated someones kindness in the first place.  Yes, there are quite a few of us left.
Thank you for helping out a fellow Wisconsinite, but more so thanks for helping someone in need.  God bless you!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 8:38pm
From what I've experienced if life, Cheeseheads is good people! Met a ton of 'em in Canada fishing, always good to be around.
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 6:27am
There is no way I can eat 8 containers of frozen custard before it gets freezer burn so if anyone is near me (trumansburg ny) I will gladly share. Don't remember all these flavors, but is has been 30 years..... where does tome go
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 11:02am
No Johnsonville Bratwurst, Schlitz beer, or cheese curds?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic