This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hospital

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hospital
    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 12:31pm
It seems strange to be sitting here using the putor. Was in the hospital almost the whole month of Jan. I fell on the ramp and broke my left ankle (ice) and by the time they got me to the hospital my oxygen was down in the low seventy's  and it didn't want to come up. Well it finally came up and stabilized. It was not a good experience.      Leon
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 12:38pm
Prayers that you continue to heal and recover
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 1:22pm
Prayers from here as well Leon, were not in the Big Hospital were ya??
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 2:22pm
Oh the joy of hospital stays. WinkThey tell you to sleep and rest, Angry then a hour latter they wake you up. One of the more dumb ones was the vampire that showed up about 3 to 4 in the morning to draw blood every morning. Why they needed them working that hour I never will figure out. Something about having the blood ready for the lab crew that started at 7.

Anyway hope you stay out now that you escaped. Prayers that you keep improving. 
allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 4:47pm
That is no fun Leon! I pray you are on the mend and things will get back to normal.
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 7:38pm
Leon; more prayers for your continuing recovery. Herb(GA)
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 10:01pm
Same here, hoping you is well on the mend .
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 12:07am
dang young man! do we gotta keep a watchful eye on you 24/7? lol...i pray you will be mending fast too...how long they say it'll take?
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 6:14am
Glad your back home and mending. May God's mercy and grace be with you. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 7:18am
Praying for you Leon. Darrel
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 8:42am
Leon, good to hear you on the mend, thank the Lord they found you in time!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 8:50am

Hey Leon,,,Prayers from New Mexico for your quick recovery,,!!  We all curious as to why "they" took so long to get you to the hospital,,,,if you wanna share,,,? That low O2 level is dangerous,,, Glad you're on the mend,,,ClapClap
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 8:55pm
Prayers from us in Illinois! Hang in there and keep getting better!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 7:56pm
Thanks for the positive comments. I'm feeling a lot better today. I knew that hospital grub was killing me. Loaded with garlic and various other spices. Came home with a bad case of the trots, but the home remedies are working and as soon as it warms up I'll be able to pick the good stuff. The worse part of the whole thing was that they cathed me and in about 12 hrs. I began to have bladder spasms that was every bit as bad as kidney stones. That went on for 48 hrs. Finally they decided to move me to rehab. and in less than five minutes end of that pain. WHEW! But the docs seemed to be pretty decent but I don't know. The aides seemed very good and helpful. Sure wouldn't want their jobs though.       Leon     P.S. Hope to see you in Booneville.

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 11:48pm
dang man...you needs to go to better hospitals, the ones in Omaha are GREAT! the food is awesum, about the only thing they don't have is a wine list! glad you are on the mend tho! 
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 12:54pm
Dale, there are enough things to whine about in a hospital without a wine list!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 9:31pm
Glad to hear the out come is good Leon.  I haven't been on here either, so I missed,,,,,,,,missing you.  Take care and heal fast and well.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 10:29pm
Glad you are back with us, Leon. SP O2 in the seventies is NOT good at all. Who took you to the hospital? 
A month in the hospital and they didn't kill you.....you must be one tough dude. Seriously though, prayers for a complete and quick recovery.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 11:00am
Originally posted by JohnColo JohnColo wrote:

Dale, there are enough things to whine about in a hospital without a wine list!

😂😂
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic