This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7000 series Jan door shock sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7000 series Jan door shock sale
    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 at 2:44pm
Starts today and runs thru the end of Jan or when i run out of kits.    I haven't got a new shop yet.  We sold our acreage and moved to an apt.   I made up 30 kits, in advance.  as always a 100% money back guarantee and i even pay the return freight.   New kits now come with an extra end for the shock included at no extra cost.   texting first if possible gets your number into my system, so my telemarketer apps, don't kick your call aside.  thanks to everyone who has bought them!   $90 and i pay shipping!
402-641-1148
<tomscheffert@live.com>
or private message thru this website!   

Edited by tomNE - 01 Jan 2021 at 9:10pm
AC from the start of my families farming career till the end!
Sponsored Links

captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2020 at 5:05pm
Hey Tom do you have any info on your kits that I can see? Thanks. Dana
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2020 at 9:13pm
one more thing to add; the kits always carry a 100% money back guarantee, i even pay return freight if it comes back complete.   no reason needed or questions asked!   $90 and i pay the shipping!

Edited by tomNE - 01 Jan 2021 at 9:11pm
GM Guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 2:37am
Originally posted by tomNE tomNE wrote:

Starts today and runs thru the end of Jan or when i run out of kits.    I haven't got a new shop yet.  We sold our acreage and moved to an apt.   I made up 30 kits, in advance.  as always a 100% money back guarantee and i even pay the return freight.   New kits now come with an extra end for the shock included at no extra cost.   texting first if possible gets your number into my system, so my telemarketer apps, don't kick your call aside.  thanks to everyone who has bought them!   $90 and i pay shipping!
402-641-1148
<tomscheffert@live.com>
or private message thru this website!   

any quantity discount on this sale?

Thanks!
Gleaner: the properly engineered and built combine.

If you need parts for your Gleaner, we are parting out A's through L2's, so we may be able to help.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 7:55am
I just installed one on my 7040, works great. It's a big improvement over the crappy factory setup.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 6:20pm
GM guy; yes sir $5 off the second kit if it ships in one box?
thank you allis freak.
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 6:21pm
I always try to help my customers when I can!
SilverShoes View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilverShoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 5:26am
What is your web address?
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 7:11am
Certainly looks like an add to me should be in the classifieds. 
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 10:04am
Silver shoes; I had to give up the website, to keep the costs down, for customers, on the kits.   send me a PM on this site and i'll figure out how to get info to you.

victory allis; i announce the sale here and list in classifieds also.   People have questions and i try to answer them when asked.  I do send a donation to this page for every kit sold.
   I don't run any other threads for the jan sale except this one, on the discussion page!
mike-mn View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike-mn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 7:20pm
I got my kit today. Looks like a tremendous improvement!
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 11:09pm
About a week left of the sale!    Send me a PM with your email address for some pictures and directions!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic