This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guess its pass the Prayers month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guess its pass the Prayers month
    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 7:02pm
My Uncle, last one left on Dad's side is passing in Coeur d'Alene ID.  Had a Aortic Aneurism patched several years back where at 94 (tomorrow no less) the repair is failing and he is bleeding out internally.  Is at home, has a home service nurse come check on progression but he knows he is done and in hospice care.  My cousin, his daughter called to let us know here.
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 7:50pm
Dave, sorry to hear of this. Prayers for you, your uncle and the rest of his family. May God grant each of you peace and comfort.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 8:00pm

Yes,,Dave,,Prayers to all of the family. May PEACE be with you all.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 8:06pm
Sorry to hear about your Uncle. He is in our thoughts and prayers.
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 8:32pm
Prayers to you and your family.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 8:46pm
Prayers sent for all involved๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 2:22pm
  Prayers the families
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 5:01pm
Prayers from here also. May God grant peace and serenity for all involved. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 6:42pm
Prayers
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 7:19pm
Sorry to hear that.  I lost my last one on my Dad's side and both sides a year ago/  It is sad, the passing of a generation.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 1:01pm
I hadn't thought much about it but I went to my last Uncle funeral a few month ago. since mother went into the nursing home we haven't had a family gathering and with this Covid stuff nobody wants to have a family gathering, haven't seen my brothers this year now that I think about it, have talked to sis about mother but haven't seen her either. This Covid sure has a way with separating everyone.
Mactractor View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mactractor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 3:07pm
Sorry to hear that Dave.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic