This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

830 Shaft drive corn heads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 830 Shaft drive corn heads
    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 3:03pm
Have 2 gleaner 830 shaft drive corn heads that need to go to a good home instead of scrap iron yard.  1 has always stored inside (and will be kicked out of the shed this winter) and the other sat outside past 3 years but was in the shed previously.  Both worked great last time I used them and for the most part, they are in great shape. I'd think you could grease and go pick corn but haven't used either of them for a couple years. They would fit on a series 3 N or R series combine. I also have 1 mount that would convert a head back to series 2 throats on the N combines.  $1000 and you can have both of them. I'm located bout 50 miles west of Omaha Ne. I can get you pictures if interested  Thanks Greg
402-480-4265 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic