This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New truck for Shameless?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New truck for Shameless?
    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 11:23am
Here ya go.  Your new truck already to go, and it even has a Cummins in it.  And it's a Chevy!  More pictures at the site.

It's at this auction

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 12:47pm
How about a snow plow for the winter ???

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 1:26pm
  Windows not big enought o crawl in, how do you get in to drive or is it remote control
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 5:04pm
Looks like the weight of the plow would just about set yer snow plow on it's nose.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 5:27pm
That plow looks like it would fit on Brian's horse...https://images.app.goo.gl/JVnNUrPMstquXpp59
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 5:41pm
Just about need a couple of fat gals in that thing to hold the back end down.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 9:48pm
that would be a fun (prolly expensive) sale to go to! i gots a real nice 1954 Chevy grain truck 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

that would be a fun (prolly expensive) sale to go to! i gots a real nice 1954 Chevy grain truck 

I am Gonna HAVE to go visit my Friend, Shameless,,,and,,,,and,,help him "clean up" all that stuff that keeps gettin in his way,,,,that right there is what real friends are for,,,,,,,,and I ain't gonna ask for no pay either,,,,,,,,,
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 2:13am
yer hired! bring leather gloves
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 7:15pm
Here's another one to hook a plow to...Wink

[TUBE]WpUcRYq73YY[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 7:53pm

DANG,,,Is there anything that Allis Chalmers DID NOT make,,,,,,,??WinkWink

Oh,,and Shameless ,,,,,,,,there is one little detail,,,I may be needin some gas money for the trip up and back,,,and,,,,and prolly some grocery money as well but I won't hit you for too much as I only eat once a day,,,Ya see how I look after your money,,,,??WinkWink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 8:53pm
i'll make you sum samwiches and mail them to you! you like mayonays...right?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:51pm

LOL  LOL are,,,you gonna send any bread with the mayo,,,??
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 8:18pm
hate to Joe, it might mold before it gits there, that and the juices from the meats will soak into the bread making it soggy!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 8:21pm
John...so far i'm liking this big ole Dodge dually, rides nice til i hit wash board on gravel roads, my nieghbor just bought a dually wanna be, ferd 4-dr and he saw my truck yesterday, said DANG...this is a BIG truck! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 2:50am
John....now you gots me itch'in to gits my old '54 outta the shed and gits it going! whew!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic