This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non covid covid death

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non covid covid death
    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 10:41pm
Well the local coop station manager a couple weeks ago felt bad and got checked and had covid.  He was told to isolate for 10 days before returning to work.  In the meantime is wife began feeling really bad so she contacted the hospital and they said that since she had been exposed she needed to isolate for 10 days from her husbands final 10th day.(if that makes sense) She immediately started feeling worse, so again they contacted the hospital and he took her to the hospital were they wouldn't allow her in because she was isolating but they did pull her blood in the parking lot.  The hospital then called her to tell her as soon as she was done isolating immediately come in.  Well on her 10th day of isolation she dropped dead of a heart attack in the kitchen.  Of course they then checked her for covid after she was dead and yep you guessed it she didn't have it.

I understand a virus has a incubation period but what's wrong with checking someone under this circumstance and admitting them to the hospital if they don't test positive.  Sad situation, she was a nice lady, I grew up a mile from her as her parents farm was across the section from us.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:27am
I still hold that the Panic of this virus has doctors killing people if even Unintentionally by trying to treat them for it without proof of it.

Placing people on indefinite holds as this or pushing patients onto ventilators in drug induced coma just because there are extras and 'They do not have the time to adequately diagnose' so they may treat MORE potential 'Victims'.  The thought of going on a Vent has become one of the less desired actions by medical staff.  Those that were NOT put on one either die peacefully(LESS than 4%) or survive with less side effects as Permanent Brain Damage.  

Placing a Patient immobilized on their back on a Vent with a Respiratory infection is inviting disaster as they drown in their own mucous.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:38am
So they must have found something in her blood that was giving a problem for her heart.  It's SO stupid that they wouldn't admit her and do something about it.  Too bad you can't sue them for not doing something when they knew it was a real problem.
Because of the stupidity of this whole fiasco, things like this are happening.
My prayers go out to the husband and entire family. 
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:03am
Not one person in this county and at least 3 surrounding have died from covid, yet sadly they can die from covid.

Yep it's stupid all right,  I was at the station yesterday and he was back at work and explained what had happened and my jaw about hit the ground, she was 62.  I would think that possibly if they would have went to a hospital in Wichita, KC, or Hutch they surely would have tested her for covid and let her in for medical help whether she had it or not, but I don't know.  This happened in Hays which is the closet hospital that can do more than put you in a bed with a IV, but Hays Med screws things up long before this covid crap, so why would this be different.  I always refer to that place as the local slaughter house.  Several years ago Hays Med told my mother she had colon cancer, she was going down hill bad and ended up taking her to KC and nurse listened to her heart and within 2 days she had a new heart valve, in the meantime Hays called and said her colon biopsy was negative for cancer.  I could go on and on.  No shi$ that's how bad that place is, so sadly a good man has lost his wife and I believe maybe it could have been avoided.

Edited by Kansas99 - 29 Oct 2020 at 8:07am
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:20am
I sure as hell don't know what kind of sick sadistic doctors some people are exposed to.

My wife is a Critical Care Unit nurse, and has been treating Covid patients all along. NO DOCTOR in any of the health system that includes some of the bigger cities is "pushing people to ventilators". Because yes, there are likely complications, and therefore, are a last resort, as they are always a last resort when somebody will die from not breathing, Covid or not a last resort.

There's protocol for this. First they get the little oxygen stream under the nose. Then go to a Bipap machine, with various settings, always being monitored for pulse-ox. Then if absolutely necessary, yes, a ventilator, and wean as soon as possible. Also, NOT left on their back, they are rotated frequently, has always been the protocol.

And oh by the way, not one person in the hospital here has died from vent complications since March. In my wife's near 20 years on the CCU, I don't think she's lost one to vent complications. Maybe one or 2 that was dang sick, surely would have died from not breathing anyway. If you don't want to be ventilated or have your loved ones ventilated, this is what Do Not Resuscitate orders are for. Otherwise, medical staff will do whatever they can in their power to keep you alive, including hook you up to a machine to keep you breathing. That IS their job.

Edited by Tbone95 - 29 Oct 2020 at 8:22am
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 11:19am
Yep this is the kind of thing my doctor has been screaming about from the beginning. He has had patients needing heart surgery that died because they could not get it with hospitals only doing emergency and covid care. Has also had patients that would not go to the ER with heart trouble because they were convinced they would get covid if they entered the hospital, so they died at home without trying to get treatment. All so sad the amount of death caused by politics, and the media selling wholesale fear.
Coke View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 11:59am
You wonder where the helicopter to rush her to Walter Reed was?
1957 D17 Diesel w/ M&W Pistons
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Yep this is the kind of thing my doctor has been screaming about from the beginning. He has had patients needing heart surgery that died because they could not get it with hospitals only doing emergency and covid care. Has also had patients that would not go to the ER with heart trouble because they were convinced they would get covid if they entered the hospital, so they died at home without trying to get treatment. All so sad the amount of death caused by politics, and the media selling wholesale fear.

Yep Ray thats exactly right,  I would have never thought this would happen out here,  she would have been let right in at the local "kinda of a" hospital, but they couldn't do anything there other than put her in a bed and turn on the TV sadly.  Out here no one that I know would not go to the ER because they worried about catching it (bunch of not headed Russians that don't care about any virus) but hospitals are protecting patients, while they are getting rid of others.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 6:49am
A child here was noted as the First under 18 in MO to die from CV19.  NOTHING even hinted at as to underlying medical conditions just the virus.  A child in IL as well was noted as the only known under 18 there, hinting at the virus taking more underage persons as a change up.  This morning they showed photos of the two, BOTH weighed MORE than I do now(OVER 250) BOTH had chronic Hi Blood Pressure, Excessively High Cholesterol and were determined Morbidly Obese at 14 years of age.  Heart disease present in BOTH.  Both seriously INACTIVE.

Yet the story on the FAKE News was the Virus was the absolute cause, JEEZ the cause was staring at them in the photos!!.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 8:22am
and they left out how many KIDS in Illinois and Missouri died of the FLU this year !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 8:34am
Let alone the ones that got shot,
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by TomC TomC wrote:

Let alone the ones that got shot,

That seem to be a big problem in Cleveland Ohio. They are shooting each other or missing and hitting young kids right through the house walls.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 3:40pm
Heck, you guys are just BEGINEERS !!!!  WE have CHITCAGO !!! 10-12 SHOT DEAD every weekend !!... 5-600 a year !!   WE ARE #1 !!! and yes, a lot of "bystanders and kids" get in the crossfire..............OH... and it WAS ILLEGAL for 99 % of the people in Chitcago to own a gun ! ( the State got SUED over the 2nd amend and now you CAN OWN  IF you jump thru several hoops)...

Edited by steve(ill) - 02 Nov 2020 at 3:46pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:05am
You guys all got me beat.  Last 2 people shot in this county were 1 shot himself, and 2 a lunatic from CO who stole a vehicle and headed east, robbed a store in Dighton(I believe) made it halfway through this county and cops had him in the ditch, he didn't obey first command and he was shot dead right there.  Luckily he was a white guy so the national news never picked it up, one less piece of trash running around, no biggy if cops drop a white guy. Wink
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:08am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

A child here was noted as the First under 18 in MO to die from CV19.  NOTHING even hinted at as to underlying medical conditions just the virus.  A child in IL as well was noted as the only known under 18 there, hinting at the virus taking more underage persons as a change up.  This morning they showed photos of the two, BOTH weighed MORE than I do now(OVER 250) BOTH had chronic Hi Blood Pressure, Excessively High Cholesterol and were determined Morbidly Obese at 14 years of age.  Heart disease present in BOTH.  Both seriously INACTIVE.

Yet the story on the FAKE News was the Virus was the absolute cause, JEEZ the cause was staring at them in the photos!!.

Fake news can a least start scaring parents and kids that thought they would be ok.  More the panic the better, pretty sad.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic