This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing chaskaduo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mactractor View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mactractor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:08am
Very sad to hear that. RIP Chask
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:42am
Rest in peace, Chask, your earthly struggles are over.

JC, please convey our condolences to Mrs. Chask and the rest of the family. May god grant them comfort and peace.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:51am
Well.....that simultaneously is very sad, yet by the sounds of things probably for the best. The pain and quality of life he had to look forward to seemed insurmountable.

Prayers for his loved ones to find peace.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 7:16am
Rest in peace Chask. I will pray for his family and friends.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 7:59am
   Damn, RIP.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 9:05am

Ya know,,,,ole Chask came in amongst us and just fell right in and appealed to most of us and that is one quality that we all look for in life. He always had a good word for everybody and never asked for anything in return,,except friendship,,,,,,Clap
 I will miss ole Chask and I pray for his Momma and family. RIP ole Buddy,,,,,RIP.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 11:24am
Hopefully I get to meet him in heaven so he can share another funny with me. Always brightening  this place up with his humor.

Please pass our condolence's to the family  JC.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 12:04pm
RIP chask
Darrel
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 3:07pm
RIP Prayers for the family
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Ya know,,,,ole Chask came in amongst us and just fell right in and appealed to most of us and that is one quality that we all look for in life. He always had a good word for everybody and never asked for anything in return,,except friendship,,,,,,Clap
 I will miss ole Chask and I pray for his Momma and family. RIP ole Buddy,,,,,RIP.
VERY well put Joe.  I'm sure he's smiling down on us now and dreaming up some wonderful pics he'd like to post.  He was better than a cup of coffee in the morning.

Yep, Like Shameless says, we were great friends even though we never met.  We had some GREAT times while he was down here on this earth.  Lots of laughs and fun.  Gonna miss him, but he is in a far better place right now and I wish him the best! BeerBeer
Prayers go out to his entire family and I thank the Lord for the time He gave us with him.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:39pm
For the short time we knew him, he will be missed but he's received the ultimate healing, prayers for the family.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 10:01pm
Momma Chaska called this morning and we visited... Chask was a January babe and she said she remembers the birth very well after all these years.  Elliott was only 61 years old.
 She said she has good family support and eventually be moving in with her daughter and sil sometime next year.
   Chask had a daughter and a couple grand-children. The grand-daughter graduated this year.
  I asked Momma Chaska if she could get on Chask's computer and get over to the allis forum. She replied that she never had anything to do with a computer and didn't know how to turn it on.   I suggested that maybe one of her daughters could maybe get on if Chask had it easy to get on line.  So maybe, maybe not we might hear more from the sisters of Chaskaduo's.
 Also told her there were a bunch of fellows on the forum here that wanted to pass on condolences to the family.
Wonder what kind of guardian angel Elliott had?  Maybe like this? 
or like these...

or maybe this one?

Maybe ol' Chask was one amongst us...?

Sheesh Chas, I haven't posted so many pictures in a long time... Going to miss your replies
 See you in another time and a better place my friend....

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 9:00am

Well,,JC,,,havin known ole Chask such a short time but havin exchanged enough banterin with him bout "some things",,,,,Wink,,,Im thinkin he woulda liked the one with the dark background and,,,,and,,,the silver/bluish tint,,,,,,Yep,,that'd be the one,,,,,WinkWink
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 11:29am
Just have to throw in a few ramblings here as I throw up a few prayers for chaskas family. Pretty sure that I met him at one of the orange spectaculars. Going to miss his contributions to the forum here. Having a look at the JCs guardian angel pictures takes me back to younger days, when I know guardian angels were the only thing that kept my ass alive! Lol! If I ever meet up with one or more of them that watched over me, I am sure that they will give me a swift kick in the ass for what I put them through. Had I known that they look like the ones pictured, maybe I would have went a little easier on them; given em a break once in a while! Lol! Anyhow, in closing, "I hope we meet again Chaska!"
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 2:06pm
You know, guys, that I'm sure Chaskas considered us all his extended family, people he could complain, harass, joke with and generally be himself.  He didn't have to worry about neighbors spreading rumors or any of his family getting P O'd about something he said or did.  He knew we all "had his back" and were there for him, even if we were miles and even continents apart.  It didn't matter if our religious or political views were different, he knew we were AC guys and that's what counts most on this forum. 
61 seems awfully young at this point but it sounds like he accomplished much in those years. 
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 7:05pm
Might as well update this thread too... Chaskaduo's obituary in YT... yesterdaystractors.com.

My brother, chaskaduo passed away last November. Here is a copy of his obituary for anyone who is interested. Friends from this forum are more than welcome to attend his celebration of life, or as we are calling it, Eli's/Uncle La's final farewell.

Let it be known that he loved the Allis Chalmers forum.

I will be monitoring his email account if there are any questions.

His little big sister,
Tia

And the new thread here on the AC forum.

Miss ye Chask.

Edited by JC(WI) - 11 May 2021 at 11:24pm
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 9:54pm
My sincere condolences to the family.  Losing someone is tough. I like the post about the angels.  Very nice touch.  Prayers.
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 6:32am
To his Big Little Sister Tia
Its always sad to realize the goods ones aren't with us here on earth any more. Sure hope we can get to visit with Elliot and many others on our future journeys.
Thanks for posting the information. I had read through some old threads and he had posted something like "Wooshcakado" Just caught my attention. Must have been giving me a sign. Yes no complaints from Elliott, just positive comments!

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 12 May 2021 at 8:58pm
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
ihc pickups View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihc pickups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 9:40am
Prayers to the family for their loss.
Mike
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:26pm
Yes prayers for the family and friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic