This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Things little and cute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things little and cute
    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 3:39pm
Hi Shameless.  This is Raymond's Snarky...err, Loving wife.  Here are some baby pictures of things in our neck of the woods.  Things little and cute around here can include calves, kittens and even a new grandchild!
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 4:08pm
Wink Shameless what I have to put up cause of you. LOL She is so over joyed to be getting grandkid 5. At least the son in law is not a green tractor guy. LOLLOLLOL Does she no more than she lets on about the dang old computer LOL .  Wink It there are any dumber than me LOL hold control and press - and they get so you see the whole picture,Wink but of course you need to hold control and press + to get back to normal. 
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Wink Shameless what I have to put up cause of you. LOL She is so over joyed to be getting grandkid 5. At least the son in law is not a green tractor guy. LOLLOLLOL Does she no more than she lets on about the dang old computer LOL .  Wink It there are any dumber than me LOL hold control and press - and they get so you see the whole picture,Wink but of course you need to hold control and press + to get back to normal. 

There should be a number and percent, ie 30%, up in the address bar, just click on it to get back to normal.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 11:02pm
Thanks Ray! congrats on #5! between you and DickL, the old lady....ooooops.....i mean the loving wife and myself love seeing the babies , no matter what they are! (cept snakes). thanks for the pics!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 11:03pm
Ray...you gots a keeper of a loving wife! thanks Snarky! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic