This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lamar MO tractor show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lamar MO tractor show
    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 2:01pm
The Lamar Fair is proceeding as scheduled as will the tractor show. August 28 & 29, tractor cruise beginning 10:30 AM on the 28th, downtown parade 2:00pm 29th. Tractors on display the rest of the time. This will be Held at Memorial Park on north Gulf Street which is a location change from previous years. This is an all outdoor event so those concerned about virus can take that into consideration. For information call Sam at 417-529-9737.
WD45 Diesel, RC,CA,IB, B, G, 616, Early B-10, D-10, Terra Tiger, 95G spreader, SC blade
Sponsored Links

JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 7:58pm
How long is the cruise?  OH, and I lost the directions, don't tell Shameless!!
Maximum use of available resources!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:01pm
Dang, got a a flea MKT to work that weekend but its about 9 county's north of ya. If this dang old gal don't keep me working all the time, I'd ????? Oh well
Bull View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 11:11pm
We usually go 1 1/2 hours, stop for pizza, go another hour then homemade ice cream.
WD45 Diesel, RC,CA,IB, B, G, 616, Early B-10, D-10, Terra Tiger, 95G spreader, SC blade
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 8:25pm
This was my view for over 3 hours today. It was a test of the rebuilt engine, oil pressure stayed good, left no parts or liquid trails and no vent holes in the block. Was especially happy with the way the governor worked. You know, if more people went to tractor shows there’d be less need for psychiatrists. Going back tomorrow, evidently there is even more fun to be had so I’m all in.
Maximum use of available resources!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic