This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Portland Show?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Portland Show?
    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 8:07am
Is the August Portland Show a go or not?
I used to be young and stupid, now I am not young anymore.
Sponsored Links

ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 12:06pm
As of July 26th it's still a go, according to their public facebook page.Local health department is watching them closely.I'm not holding  my breath this will go on.All four shows here in SE Indiana have cancelled this year.Angry                                                         

August show is on for 2020!

Effective 7/27/20 the State of Indiana has a face covering requirement.  During this time period, every individual within the State of Indiana shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when:

- Inside a business, public building, or other indoor place open to the public;
- In an outdoor public space wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household; or
- Using public transportation

Unless an exemption outlined below:

- Children under the age of eight (8) years old
- Any person with a medical condition, mental health condition or disability which prevents wearing a face covering;
- Any person who is deaf or hard of hearing, or communicating with a person who is deaf or hard of hearing; where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication;
- Any person while consuming food or drink

Edited by ac45dave - 28 Jul 2020 at 12:13pm
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic