This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC equipment sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D14JIM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC equipment sale
    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 3:01pm
My brother Bill Mishler passed on June 15th . The good Lord took him with a heart attack and he no longer suffered from the cancers which taking him slowly .

He was hoping to live until Aug 8th to see his equipment sale but it wasn't to be .

I will get the sale info on here when we list it . We are taking pictures at the farm Friday . Jeff Boston of Sullivan, In. Will be the auctioneer . The sale is near Coal City, In.

Sad to see it all go . Lots of AC tractors and equipment .
Jim Mishler
Sponsored Links

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 3:34pm
My condolences to you and the family Jim.  The good Lord had seen him suffer enough I guess and decided to take him home.
Was he a member on here?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:01pm
My condolences. Dan Hauter.
wekracer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wekracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:43pm
My condolences. Lost my dad about a month ago. Similar situation. It’s a blessing for them not to suffer. Miss him like crazy though
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:45pm
Sorry to read of your loss, I'm sure your brother will be at the sale in spirit.
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

My condolences to you and the family Jim.  The good Lord had seen him suffer enough I guess and decided to take him home.
Was he a member on here?
Don't think his brother was but Jim was on here for years as "D17JIM". I think after a computer problem on this site he couldn't get back on as himself and had to register differently.
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 3:39am
Our sincere condolences to you & all your families.

I found & read Bill’s obituary online. Although I personally did not know Bill, it is a great dedication to him, to his love for his ag community, & to all his loved ones. With the families’ blessing, I would be honored to post a web link to his obituary here in your AC forum post for others to read - But only if the family consents.

Edited by AC7060IL - 01 Jul 2020 at 4:03am
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 3:55am
Condolences on the loss of your brother. May God's peace and comfort be with the entire family. I wish you luck on the sale of his equipment. God Bless. 
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 4:57am
So sorry to hear this Jim, prayers from Fort Plain my friend.
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 7:00pm
Sorry for your loss. I read his obituary, sounds like he will be missed by many in your community. And most importantly he was ready to go. I am not far from there. I hope to make it to the sale.
          IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
D14JIM14 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D14JIM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:48am
AC7060, You may post his obituary on here if you wish . I and he would be honored . He was not a member of the forum . I tried to get him to go on here but he never cared for computers. He read lots of AC books and magazines.
Thank all of you ! God Bless !! Jim
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 7:18am
Sorry for your loss, and the loss of another great AC man.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic