This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer kitchen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer kitchen
    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 6:48am
.   Hey it worked thanks Pat . There y'all go the infamous summer kitchen it's pretty cool
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 8:29am
thanks Cody! that's a mighty fine looking tool....uh....cooking utensil box ain't it!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 8:44am
you didn't show the life size nekkid girl cutout on the east wall! 
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 9:43am
What's the Duck Tape, Glue Bottle, and Box of Screws in the top of the utensil box for? Oh, I know, anchoring the Old Lady "Opps I mean loving wife" at the dinner table. Wink

Cody figured the Nekkid Girl would be to hairy for us. Wink

Yea, I'm a bit jealous. Thumbs Up

Edited by chaskaduo - 11 Jun 2020 at 9:47am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
WDman1951 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 4:59pm
Trying to keep it pg here Dale lol
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 11:22pm
Chaskaduo, were you a detective in real life, have good eyes or a good magnifying glass?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 12:31am
i gots duct tape stationed bouts everywhere around here, the box is a box of staples for doing the plastic sheathing inside, and that bottle is sum au jus that i haven't put away in it's rightful spot yet. the lumber is for shelving up in the loft, i put movable shelving up there so's we can see what's up there and where while standing on the floor, that's so i don't hafta gits up there and pull everything down when looking for something. all the big plastic tubs are marked as to what's in them. mostly different holiday decorations. works well. i have more to build more for the other loft over grill end. the freezer end loft is full. sure beats yanking all the tubs outta the basement and lugging them back down each time. we do have a couple tubs with winter clothes in them, that frees up our closet and dresser space too. this coved 19 BS has slowed me down alot on finishing the walls, when i gits the walls done i'll have someone take more picks and show ya'll! cooked a couple more pizzas on the grill tonight. they sure turn out good! i'll eats me up some beans tonight and eat for a snack, gotta go gits my meds refilled tomarrow, then i can watch them others in the store when they test their masks! LMAO...
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 10:33am
Your fingers tired now Shammers? LOL    I had doctored up home canned pork and beans with kielbasa last night too. I ain't going anywhere though, I just like eating it. I have the same problem, Covid everywhere, no maid, and any other excuse you can think up for me. You'll get it all tricked out, just takes time. Yes I have rolls of Red/Green tape stashed all over too. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 12 Jun 2020 at 10:34am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 12:43am
my baked or smoked beans: started using :Bush's" original beans in the large  can. they seem to taste better than the "Campbells" brand. pour out some of the juice, spray or wipe canola or olive oil in the pot or pan before adding everything. put in a big pot or tin foil pan, ad: diced red bell pepper, diced sweet onion, break up cooked or smoked bacon, sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives, 2-3 smushed green olives with pimentos, angle cut 1/2 inch long pieces of asparagas, sprinkle sum garlic powder or dice sum garlic, sprinkle some (not much) dried parmishan cheeze powder, we don't ad anything for heat, but ya'll can. all of the additions above are small amounts, don't over power the beans with large amounts. cup your hand and puts a little pile in it for the measurement. prolly about a 1/3 cup of each cept the garlic and cheeze powder and the green olives. i did ad sum angle cut 1/2 inch long celery to the last batch and it did flavor it real good too. let this simmer about an hour, then put ina bowl or container and refrigerate it overnight. this will blend the flavors and like good chili, it's always best the next day!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 1:40am

HEY,,,that right there sounds like something I might want to try soon as I love them type of meals in a pot,,,hows bout addin some smoked turkey neck chunks,,,???Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 8:26am
can ad anything ya wants, this is just how i make ours...everyone around here loves them. they are good re-heated or cold. i do cook the bacon up before hand to an almost crisp state. i buy the big package of bacon ends and pieces, cook the whole package up and put it in freezer zip lock bags after they cool, then freeze it all. that way i always have bacon ready for when i wanna ad some to anything. saves alot of time! there is alot of real good bacon in them packages...ussually more meat than fat. i do save the bacon fat drippings in an old ice cream container, then sometimes will use the fat when i cook something that i want to have a bacon flavor without adding the bacon. i also give some away to other grillers, they really like it too! if you have some of that fat, use some instead of olive oil when you cook up some mixed veggies ina pan. you won't be disapointed.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 9:19am
Yep rendered bacon fat rules. I do add onions, bacon, molasse, a little liq-smoke, and stevia to my home canned pork and beans, and sometimes chunks of meat (no poultry). I don't have those million dollar taste buds so the small subtle flavors I don't taste. I love Kielbasa with just about anything. Cold dipped in horseradish at 1-2 in the morning, Heaven. Thumbs Up
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 9:56am

Gosh,,,you guys are some serious "cooker'ersz' ,,you are,,!!
  I too love bacon but I can still remember the cardiologist, who did the first heart surgery on me in 1996,,ask me if I wanted to live a long life,,to stop eatin so dang much bacon,,,,,!!  I'm still waitin on some scientist to state that bacon ain't as bad as once thought. Just for comparision,,,there was an article just a few days ago that salt ain't as bad for your heart as once thought,,,he said sugar in the cokes is worster than the salt,,,!!  So,,I'm holdin out for them to retract bout the bacon,,,,,ClapClap
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 3:53pm
That old rule comes to mind,,,,,,if'n it tastes good, it ain't good for ya and if'n it tastes like chit, it's good for ya.
I love celery in my BBQ, I'm gonna have to try sum in my beans.  Thanks Shameless.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 10:55pm
Kevin...the building is a "tuff shed" brand, 10x18 in size. all wood framed like a house. Tuff Sheds are built sooooooo much better than the Dierksons and cost about the same.  the cabinets are from HF. each one comes in 2 boxes and you put them together and hang them. mine are just screwed to the walls using the holes already in the back of the cabinets. they are all steel with a painted black coat similiar to a truck bed coating.  the tool boxes are also from HF, good heavy boxes that look good as well. only company (us general) i could find that offered the orange colors. they have them in all colors to meet anyones favorate tractor brands...even white for the Big Buds! i've added another larger horizontal box since Cody took these pics. it is also orange, matches the one pictured cept is longer/lower, has a work top and deeper drawers, i have all my battery tools in it, plus my food saver machine and large pots/pans and other things i use for cooking, the building is filling up fast! lol the black thing you see hanging on the left side of the middle pic is the antenae for the flat screen TV. and the gray squares under each window is cement board screwed up for any heat retention from the grill. i was just able to get the laminate flooring last week to put on the walls. it should dress it up some!   
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 11:02pm
oh...and in the first pic, upper left corner, there is an orange shelf (also HF) that screws to the wall, and when not needed it'll fold flat against the wall. i use it to hold my can opener and the chargers for my tool batteries. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic