This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Easter!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Easter!
    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 9:34am
Wishing all of you guys and families a Happy Easter! We are blessed beyond dreams. The gathering part of this one will be different, but the Celebration will be the same. First one without my Dad, it truly will be different. I can rejoice knowing Dad is dancing with Jesus! God Bless! Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 12:10pm
And a Happy Easter to you to Tracy, and your family ... and all the others too that are on here. 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 12:12pm
Mine is in the rest home now. Can't go an see him because of snow.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:55pm
Tracy, Happy Easter to you and to everyone on the Forum.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! HE IS RISEN!
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:56pm
A Happy even if is Distanced Easter to all here. Just me and the Dog today as wife had to work.

Edited by DMiller - 12 Apr 2020 at 1:56pm
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:05pm
Happy Easter, everyone!  Tracy, my mother-in-law lives in Hendersonville, TN.  We're staying home for Easter.  Lisa's mom has COPD & is on oxygen.  We worry about bringing Illinois & Kentucky germs to her if we were to drive to her house.  And we will not fly commercial with this virus raging.  Looks like Lisa will miss her Mother's Day visit with her mom, too.  I lost my dad in 2011 and my mom this past November.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, & now Easter without them sure makes me think of them.  As noted above, the meaning of Easter is the same.  Well put, Herbert.  Stay safe everyone!  Dan.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 3:17pm
Happy  Easter everyone.

Some of this is making think more,bring more meaning into the day. But dull gray day overcast but no rain predicted. Not being able to have the family gathered has made me sad and gray like the day out .

I will remember this one more than many.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 4:22pm
happy Easter back ya'lls way too!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 4:47pm
Happy Easter to each of you. Tracy wishing the best to your family. That’s got to be rough.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 9:21pm

Well,,we done like many others and just stayed in and cooked some burgers. These times are especially hard on the wife as well as most Mothers as they all like to gussie up for Easter  and parade the new Easter clothes and shoes,,,,,,Clap
 Our youngest Boy, has been stayin with us and he had a big  aquarium with a couple of Largemouth bass in it and feeding them minnows was friggin hilarious. The bigger bass would pick him out a minnow and just maneuver it into a corner and in a flash of lightening,,,POW,,,,,next thing you knew it had that minnow in it's mouth head first,,,,a quick flaring of his mouth and gills ,,,and no more minnow,,!!,Clap Anyway,,the dang  tank started leakin and he wanted to use my D14 to dig a pond in back yard,,,I talked him out of the 30' X 20' X 6' he thought he wanted and settled on a 10' X 4' X 3',,that ought to be big enough for some minnows plus it be in the shade of a big old Elm tree all day.
 I thought several times he was gonna take down the fence with the back hoe,,,but he final;ly started to get used to the 4 levers,,!! Them older back hoes are harder to learn than most new back hoes with just the two levers,,,,,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic