This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harbor Freight Info Updated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harbor Freight Info Updated
    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 6:53am
For those that don't get Emails from Harbor Freight. I got this from them this morning and thought I'd pass the info on.

Extending Existing Coupons / No Price Increases
All Harbor Freight Product Coupons and 20% OFF Coupons that expire in April or May 2020 are now valid until June 30, 2020, and during the crisis, we’re not increasing any of our prices. Now there’s no reason to rush into the store to take advantage of an expiring discount or out of concern that a price may go up.

Different Coupon Books, Emails and Website
During the crisis, our coupon books, emails and website will continue to deliver the coupons you depend on to get the lowest prices, but they’ll come with later expiration dates so there’s no need to make an extra trip to take advantage of an expiring discount.

Edited by chaskaduo - 10 Apr 2020 at 11:43am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 9:08am
There's so many name wrote in small print on them coupons that you can't use them for much of anything.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 10:49am
This one has NO CENTRAL MACHINERY EXCLUSION. Good till 12-31-2020

20% Off Any VULCAN branded accessory including welding wire, electrodes, gloves, helmets, cabinets, foot pedal, guns, torches, tips and nozzles. NO EXPIRATION DATE

Opens up a whole lot more to use on. Thumbs Up

Edited by chaskaduo - 10 Apr 2020 at 11:10am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 6:20pm
wuflu must be decreasing sales!  Don't get me wrong, I shop there too, when I need a specialized tool that the tool truck wants an arm and a leg for.  Sign o the times, I guessWink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic