This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm going to give this it's own thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm going to give this it's own thread
    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 6:42pm
dstratton wrote:

Sorry, Google was pushing a new "auto formatting" option for ads and I thought I would give it a try. I didn't realize they would be so big and obnoxious. I'll get it settled down one way or another.

Darin,
thank you! Thank you for this site. we all understand the need to pay the bills, and it is the advertising that accomplishes that.
Even this new venture with advertising, it isn't as bad as some other places, my host IP's home page is darn near 100% adds.....and I'm paying for that!

I have been remiss visa vi donations for quite awhile now, so let me fix that now, and remind others for those able and appreciate the site, donations are accepted! that may help in minimizing the adds
lou
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 8:52pm
Yea, I don't do donations electronic style so if there is a place to send it by 'snail mail' I could help the project.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 9:14pm
They sure are UGLY!! and worse yet, OBNOXIOUS.
Thanks for this site Darin and I'll be sending some more PayPal your way.

Floyd, Darins' address for his business is:
3000toys.com
4521 Reinmiller Rd.
Joplin, MO 64804

Phone
(417) 659-8697
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM, Central Time

Just toss in a note that it is for the Allis Forum.

Edited by Ted J - 20 Mar 2020 at 9:22pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic