This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fish
    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 8:35pm
Got your fishing gear ready?     Leon
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 9:29pm
I gotta buy all new if'n I get to go.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 3:43am

Bout 10 years ago,,the new lake south of town went thru a time when all the fish and I mean ALL The fish started to die off and finally got a 95% fish kill of everything in the lake ,,,!! The Game & Fish said there was some kind of organism in the water and finally made it a "Catch and Release" lake,,,so I sold the pontoon and put the rods up in the garage. A couple of months ago, our 4 year old Grandson came over wanting to go fishin,,so My Son took him to this lake to try to catch some tame trouts,,,,, After 3 weeks of tryin with no luck,,,,I offered to go with them to show em how it's done,,,,,LOL
  I told em you gots to use Patzukies Fireballs (with the green top)with #14 hooks to catch them tame trouts,,,so we went and after a bit The grandson caught one and you'ld a thought he caught him a 15 pounder,,,,!!!!LOL, lol,,,,, He sure was tickled,,!!  Wound up ,,he "caught" his limit of 5 tame trouts and his Daddy did as well. We brought em home , I cleaned em and cooked em whole and they was just great eating,,,!!  So, they been goin every week that grandson is here for the weekend....ClapClap
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 8:40am
Hafta be ICE fishing, here...
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I gotta buy all new if'n I get to go.

Man I'm glad I don't!!! I've got some pretty nice custom made (Musky) rods, they weren't cheap! The reels that go on them were a little pricey too, not to mention the hundreds of lures!

Been working on servicing the reels getting them ready for the Canadian excursion coming up in July. Only down-side, Have to miss Hutch.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 12:19pm
Is July the fly month ?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 1:51pm
2 months and a week till opener up here. Still hard water for the most part. Getting to be you need a lawyer along to figure out all the regs and addendums for tons of lakes, rivers, and streams.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 11:49pm
I was having a rotten day here once, and decided i'd just go fishing before I broke anything else expensive! I grabbed my poles and tackle boxes, leaned them up beside the truck as I forgot something in the house (prolly beer) and when I came back out...everything was GONE! someone driving by musta seen it all and stopped and grabbed it! the day continued to be rotten! PfffffT!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 8:41am
How did you manage to forget the beer?!!! On a rotten day I would think it would be the first thing in!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic