This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of you Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of you Shameless
    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 5:19pm
I got a Harbor Freight catalog with a 30%  coupon on the front. You want me to sent it to you?? Wink It's worth $15. LOL Cause only good on stuff that costs less than $10 and LIMIT 5 ITEMS.LOL Oh you need to use it before the 2nd of March. So you best hurry.LOL

But if I don't cash this in I may not get another cause Confused I must be on the bad list. I ant got a catalog in a long time. Just the super doper one page in the news paper Cry when the news paper actually gets delivered.(it went to only 6 papers a week) We are lucky to get 3 a week. But then I need to have the add be in the paper on the lucky day I get a paper.LOL So you can be the lucky guy if you wants this BIG big big saving .
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:47pm
LOL...I bought the extra special member card from them on the last visit, cost'ed something like $29. sposed to get me big savings on lots of stuff. we'll see! thanks for the offer, I think i'll go to their tent sale in March and see what I can't do without! I gits to go on the first day of the sale when the ones that don't belong to their special membership can't go on. still waiting on the extra hanging cabinets I ordered the first of this month. they said they'd call me when they came in. they are a $&%^#@% to put together, but sure look nice when i get them together and hanging. I learned my lesson on them coupons. this store got a new manager and she is a really good person to deal with. hope she is able to stay!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 9:11pm
Is she easy on the eyes, also  LMAO
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 9:33pm

Yeah,,Wayne,,,he done doned it to me yet again,,,,,,Ya see,,me and Ms Big Ones had a special relationship goin and I would go down to TSC a couple, three times a week for coffee and donuts with her,,,and,,,just talk tractors and farming chit 2-3 hours,,,,ClapClap
  Back 2-3 months ago she told me she was gettin transferred to an HF store somewhere around Omaha in Nebraska,,,,!!!  I told her I knew this really nice Guy close by but she was gonna have to pay close attention cause,,,,cause he shore likes to flirt with them young uns,,,,,,like herClap (She ain't married either) She told me she really like'ed them older gentleman,,,is why she was drinkin coffee with me,,,,,WinkWink  I told her I could NOT swear that ole Shameless was a Gentleman,,,but,,,but,,,he was a good cook'er,,,,,,ClapClap
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 10:29pm
Bout as fine a gentleman (prankster) as you'll ever meet.  Give ya BOTH his legs if'n you needed em, and even if ya didn't !!!  ( pssst...he wants new ones).
Now that Ms Big Ones has moved on Joe, who's taken over for her?  You still getting enough coffee and donuts for free?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 11:20pm
I got's the munchies tonight and just had to finish off those 4 slices of bacon left over from breakfast. Congrats shameless. I gets the same catalogue. Only works on stuff with the orange price tags on them. Unfortunately I ain't needed anything with the orange tags on them. Just got my new catalogue this week. I did buy one if those looking devices that has the long snorkle on it to look into cylinders, look behind walls, inside cylinders, down the front of these young ga-- better forget that idea. The dang end of it is kinda chilly.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 8:43pm
no Wayne...but she is knowledgable on tools and such. thanks Ted! Ray...you better stay home more too, I hears the corona virus is over whelming CA? does this virus mean we can't drinks no more corona beer?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 11:53pm
Parking lot sale coming up 1st or 2nd weekend in March. Everyone get ready inside track club guys.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 12:12am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

does this virus mean we can't drinks no more corona beer?
Naw, they changed the name.....

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 10:50am
Wink No worry Shameless have not had any corona virus or beer here. I been buying local Tongue Firestone Walker 805. I don't know where Walker came from but Firestone is a great somethin to the tire guy. They started here in town 20 years ago,with the Firestone money it has spread kinda far for this micro brew stuff. Oh the 805 part is the area code over here.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 12:01pm
I had a Corona 15-20 years ago with a jalapeno that came in it. NOT impressed at all. Never had another Corona of any kind since.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 4:53pm
I don't care what brand of Mex. beer you buy it ain't fitin' to drink. Those  people are some tough folks to be able to handle it.             Leon
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 9:01pm
Chas...I bought a 6-pack of that stuff too once, was gonna give it to my nephew who wanted me to buy him some beer once! I don't think he drinks any beer to this day! I tasted that stuff and it was good tasting....until it got about to the lower part of the throat....then it....hit....HARD and HOT!!! whew!
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 9:43pm
Not bad if you add lime and salt.
Quit drinking 9/29/15, but would have one occasionally back then.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic