This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nose job

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nose job
    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 11:57am
Got the dad ratted old thing bored out this AM. I did not know I had a problem breathing until the other day. Going from what I was to the new is like being turbo charged. I can breath again. Man what a difference the perminate solution is going to be
Sponsored Links

FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 6:48pm
Back before 1980 when I was in Seminary, I got my 'deviated septum' fixed, so I have been breathing good for a long time... ...wish it was so easy to get the flem out of my throat and vocal chords...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 10:06pm
friend of mine had his luggage blown up by the Los Vegas swat team because of that! long story short, he had a small tape recorder that somehow got turned, ran to the end of the tape, and kept clicking. the luggage was stacked with others in the hotel lobby, waiting for the shuttle, friend had went to grab a bite with coworkers. somebody heard the clicking, reported it and the rest is history! this was before 911 too!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 6:38am
Lou, was this post for a different thread?
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 7:03am
had me confused¿
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:08am
Maybe that's how they do nose jobs in PA, Lou?
"If brains were made of gunpowder, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose!" - common retort lol
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 10:31am
I dunno,,,,,,,,,,maybe Tom or Floyd had a clicking in their nose?  I knew a guy that could do that with his nose.  He'd pop it side to side and you could hear it.
Maybe Lou had too much Christmas cheer? LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 4:43pm
They stuck a couple of tubes in there after they drilled it out. Drips a little blood today. Old gal says I gotta go in Monday and get them removed. Can't breath thru nose yet. Couldn't use the cpap machine last night as a result I didn't get to sleep till around 4AM. Hoping its better tonight.    
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:40pm
     Please keep us informed of your progress. Hope it goes well. Have thought about that procedure for myself but sounds kind of nasty. Do you have much pain / discomfort?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 8:13pm
No pain to speak of. Just messy. Meds are making me whoozey. No I ain't had no dang eggnog.   I had to have the grandson drive me to town today. He got to drive the brand new pickup was happier than a hog in a new mudhole. Still not able to sleep, can't breathe thru the old nose. Doc is supposed to pull these tubes outta the old snozz on Monday. If it world as good as the temporary stuff last Monday it will be fantastic. Probably be easier to smell the dang barn on the days the wind is in the right direction.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 12:38am
I hope you get it all figured out Tom cause there ain't nothing like a good nights sleep.
How about a fifth of brandy???  That might let you get a nights sleep.  Notice that I didn't say a GOOD nights sleep......might have a hangover in the morning...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 6:59pm
Get her done boys. Doc drug these darn plugs outta the old snoz this AM. I can suck air in with out struggling. Heck I didn't know I had a problem.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 7:19pm
for years I could only breath outta one side of my nose. then the day the dentist pulled my teeth, it opened up the other side
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 7:47am
      Glad you have improvement and can breathe easier now. Hope the rest of the healing goes OK.
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 7:49am
Tom, glad ya got ur breathing fixed!!   Are you still planning a trip to AZ this winter??   If so, don't forget to contact me and stop in for a visit!!!   Armand
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 10:42am
Armond. Moms health is not going to let me make the trip. I am the only kid left in this area. She still lives alone, Doc told her she had about 6 months left to live alone. Then she had to have help. All the help workers in her area are full up. Appreciate the offer. Shooting for next year now. Hoping to hit Hutch this summer. That depends on the show scheduals for next summer. We have to do the Lake Okaboji show in the spring and fall of 2020. Its just too much fun to miss. We are still looking at quartzite area. It looks huge, looks like people could get lost in a hurry there. There were folks doing shows here that work quartzite.   They have told us that they will help us get established in the area. Anyway we are still looking forward to a winter in your area.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 9:38pm
Got the dad ratted sore throat tonight. Can't shake it.   Been gargling with listerine all day. That usually knocks it out. I looked in the cupboard today. There is still a bottle of brandy up there, not opened. Sales ticket says I bought it in 1989. Mighthave to crack it open.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic