This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't find Model # Old Forklift

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SS610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't find Model # Old Forklift
    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 11:24pm
We recently got an old forklift.  It has a few problems staying running, we think it is the carbureator but can't find any information on it because we don't know the model number.  We have not been able to find a nameplate in any suggested locations.  There is a information plate under the hood but I think it is for the transmission information. 
There is an Allis Chalmer #One 4712513 (picture shown) and there is a number on the frame 63861000 but I couldn't find anything on either of those numbers.
I sure appreciate any information given or a direction where I can find information.

Thanks in advance. 
Sponsored Links

Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 8:07am
The sticker in your photo looks like one that might have been on a part, not machine identification.

Post some photos of it taken back enough to show the whole machine and some of the engine. Is there a tag anywhere on the carb? If so you should be able to get a carb kit using that without the forklift model info.
SS610 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SS610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 12:55pm
SS610 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SS610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 1:21pm
Thank you.  The plate was on the inside of the hood.  The guy put an aftermarket carb on it and we are trying to find the original because we think it was the wrong one.  I posted a full picture.  I thought I did the first time but it didn't work.   I am new at this, sorry.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic