This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CBD oil anyone,,,,??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freyafrigohre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 5:58am
CBD oil has helped me a lot with my anxiety and knee pain, actually. It's probably the most effective thing I've tried recently. You can try this stuff, too, if you're still experiencing such issues: https://joyorganics.com/products/delta-9-thc-tincture-citrus/. Just a rec. If you want to know more, just let me know.

Edited by freyafrigohre - 07 Feb 2024 at 5:59am
Sponsored Links

Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 7:34am
Reported
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 4:16pm
Poor guy.  Wink What I hear is the money is not rolling in for the maryjane growers with it being legal and all. One near me went to bankruptcy, auctioned off the real-estate 6 months ago.  I don't know where the money came from but the old neighbor got paid with a wire transfer as no bank would touch a cannabis farm . They are legal by state standards, banking is federal and so far not on board so banks cannot touch the money.

I asked the old neighbor how big the suitcase had to be for the over a million he got. So I know the wire transfer happened for sure.

So if he put a regular add in classified would users here want it reported as well and pulled?
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2024 at 1:20pm
I bought a bottle about a year ago. It was $100.00 wasted. I got absolutely no pain relief from it. I guess if you could smoke it, you might get some relief.
KMAG View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2024 at 2:00pm
While not CBD, I found this to be a life changer.

I was limping from right knee pain. Felt just like meniscus tear from h.s.track days. Doc said it was arthritis b/c I'm getting old - 46 at time! Showed me it in x-ray. I was glad it was in right leg b/c manual trans days would have been finished for me.

I heard radio ads for anti-inflammatory spice products that help most people. I looked into them - all seem to use same ingredient- tumeric, so I shopped by lowest $.

I tried it - 3 weeks later no pain! My M-I-L was impressed, so she tried it for her Osteo and Rheumatoid-arthritis and it helped a bit. Sadly, it did nothing for my wife's RA.

Your mileage may vary.

I just take 1xday of this (bottle says use 3x):

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic