This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No more C,,,,,,C,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No more C,,,,,,C,,,,,,
    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:11pm
 OK,,I had been singin the praises of Consumer cell til a couple of weeks ago. After they released my Wife from El Paso Hospital,,I was travelin back home and I "lost" my phone service bout halfawy from home. Got a text from CC that my calls were being routed to temporary cache ,,,,but no service,,,WTF,,,?? I'm like 100 miles from anywhere with a just released wife in the car and hopin she be ok till we get to Carlsbad bout 65 miles down the road,,,,,,,
  When we get to C-bad, I contact CC and ask WTF is goin on and they tell me service was "suspended" due to paymant being late by 3 days,,,3 Days,,???
 My Son in El Paso, who has Verizon told me to get an iPhone and he would put me on his plan for $20/ month,,,!!! I bought an iPhone 8 plus and I LOVE IT,,,thet sob will do anything except drive the car and now I'm wonderin if it can't do that too,,,!!! These iPhones are amazing,,!!!
  Sittin here waitin for CC to call askin WHY I cancelled their service for verizon,,,they is fixin to get an earfull,,,,!!!!!
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:56pm
folks around here wanna leave Verizon for consumer...cuz Verizon sucks here!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:43am
  Well,,Shameless,,,make sure you ask bout their "new" computorized messaging system that badly needs some tweeking. When I finally did get ahold of a live person, after 15 minutes of being passed around,,she told me their new system worked that way. I told her I had NEVER heard of service getting suspended for payment being "3 Days Late",,,,PFFFTTtttt,,,!!!!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:12am
Hate to say it as gonna catch it, Verizon sucks here but 10 miles away is the next best to sliced bread and ATT sucks, I have ATT and service is great 99% of the time where others around us have HORRIBLE service so swapped to CC, Verizon any and all comers where they swear as any agreements they have expire are going BACK to ATT. I am thinking grass is always greener as to these phone services and they all basically suck at times.
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:16am
I have no problems with Verizon!
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 8:09am
you are in the city Greg...there are towers for you all over down there. Verizon only put towers in the big cities and along the interstate highways, nothing out in the country.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 8:33am
we got on a plan with the "kids" . Cost us $20 each for a phone.... Kids pay $300. per month for a dozen phones and unlimited service.. They are on the thing constant, plus internet, plus Netflix, etc.... Mine is just a PHONE.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:27am
Dropped AT&T for Verizon years ago. AT&T had crappy service at the farm, not much better at the house, Verizon works good just about everywhere around here. Customer "no service" sucks with both of them.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:30am
 Well,,I did gain a bunch when gettin on my Son's verizon account,,,unlimited EVERYTHING,,,,not that I used to ever run out of data with my previous carrier but nice to have unlimited everything at half of the monthly charge. My Wife's flip phone is still with CC at $15 month.
 I believe CC made a bad mistake going with the automated service suspension BS,,they lost me and I expect they will lose lots more before it's over with,,!!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 9:58am
Bet they are trying to get everyone on the automatic payment plan. I won't do an autopay plan if I don't have to. I've had to close bank accounts to get off autopay plans in the past. I only have 2 on my credit card Netflix and the pharmacy for delivery. I can stop the credit card from paying if needed.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Gordy View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:42am

May be different now but I forgot about CC bill once last year and didn't notice until next bill was double no change in service, CC uses ATT towers. Only autopay I have is power company.
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 1:30am
There is no such thing as 'good' service for me at the farm.  As this is in the middle of nowhere (heard that phrase??), there are no towers.  Not enough people live in the middle of Wisconsin so it doesn't pay those companies to put towers up.
WHY are we ALL paying $1 for a universal fee??  One of the states just sued Verizon and won BIG time for it.

US Cellular is the one that says "in the middle of anywhere", well, I'm in the middle of "anywhere" and I don't have service.  I'd like to strangle that guy who asks "can you hear me now".  Soon as my contract is up with them, I'm outta here!!

The BEST I ever had was with Walmart's 'Straight Talk'.  And THAT wasn't good...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic