This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

kinda weird trailer...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kinda weird trailer...
    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:34pm
on Jan 30th Big Iron auction, a 20 ft flatbed, but the front 6-1/2 ft of the bed dumps hydralicaly to the side.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:52pm
also an AC 6 ft disk, and some machine shop equipment like a lathe, and a mill.
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:21pm
That would be a landscapers trailer. Couple lawn care guys around here have them. Fill the dump box with lawn clippings. Can dump without having to unload mowers. Haul 3 zero turn mowers on back with racks over fenders for weed whackers and leaf blowers. Tip box up and drive forward. Leaves everything in a windrow. Landscapers can use them to haul wood chips or landscape rock.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:40pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:44pm
Hmm. Now that's handy as ears on a woman

Edited by thendrix - 29 Jan 2019 at 10:44pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
wide View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:49pm
Probably easier for the driver to see how the dump is going with side dump.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 7:56am
wow...never thought of that! it would make sense, sure would be easier than scooping/raking it out! oh....the things I could do with that trailer! main street...look out! lol
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 9:11am
   I'm pretty sure ,,,NOW,,,your favorite mayor has a spy on this forum,,,!!! I just seen on Google earth where he had the city workers installing those traffic barriers at BOTH ends of his street,,,,!!!  Dang,,,but does that guy gots mental telepathy or what,,,,???
 I think you done got him buggered tho,,,,,,LOL
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:35am
re:
Now that's handy as ears on a woman

from my observations they never listen....

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:42am
Except when you mention money.

Felling dump trailers 14' $11,ooo,  16' $13,000. Say it out loud and you'll have her attention.

That ain't handy.

Edited by chaskaduo - 30 Jan 2019 at 11:44am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 5:27pm
re: they never listen

Keep working at it. You'll figure out what they're for

Edited by thendrix - 30 Jan 2019 at 5:28pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 7:17pm
re: re:Now that's handy as ears on a woman
FIRST of all, I'm surprised at you Tyler!!  Are you batching (bachelor) it for a few days??  You better be!!  BOY, somebody reads this,,,,,,,,,I don't wanna be around!!

re: re: re:Now that's handy as ears on a woman
Good thing I gots good eyes Jay,,,,,,,,,I could hardly hear that!!! LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:32pm
kinda like the pony tail...a one handed handle?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:07am
Spose your gonna tell me she didn't get that round mouth eatin square meals now.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:42am
LMAO....whew! the trailer sold for $5150. and it was a homemade one.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

re: re:Now that's handy as ears on a woman
FIRST of all, I'm surprised at you Tyler!!  Are you batching (bachelor) it for a few days??  You better be!!  BOY, somebody reads this,,,,,,,,,I don't wanna be around!!

re: re: re:Now that's handy as ears on a woman
Good thing I gots good eyes Jay,,,,,,,,,I could hardly hear that!!! LOL

She's indulged in cooking shows and doesn't pay attention to the "tractor talk" anyway. That's usually one of those I'll say around her to see what look it gets this time. Sometimes it's wide eyes, sometimes it's squinted eyes, sometimes it's "I can't believe you said that!" Those are the ones that turn into my routine sayings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic