This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neal Breitbarth is

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neal Breitbarth is
    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:42pm

I was transferred by ambulance again last night to St Mary’s hospital. I was running a fever, and with my blood test numbers not looking good, my oncology doctor said anything over 100 degrees, I needed to get to the ER immediately. I also had lower abdominal pain, so they did a CT scan in Fairmont. They noticed that my appendix looked inflamed and said that it should be removed. With the condition I am in, it would have to be done in Rochester, so about 5:30 this morning I was in surgery. That went well and I am recovering in my hospital room. I am praying that this will be the last unforeseen health issue.

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 2:33pm
Isn't it amazing Coke, that years ago you were talking about major surgery and recovery, anymore just whip those things out and that day or the next, you're on you're on your way home. My wife had gall bladder  surgery and went home that afternoon. Hope this fixes your problem.  Leon
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 3:09pm
Prayers for a speedy recovery
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by LeonR2013 LeonR2013 wrote:

Isn't it amazing Coke, that years ago you were talking about major surgery and recovery, anymore just whip those things out and that day or the next, you're on you're on your way home. My wife had gall bladder  surgery and went home that afternoon. Hope this fixes your problem.  Leon

Sure is nice when that works Leon. But back in the summer of 16 they gave me that story for gall bladder removal but ended up 13 days in the hospital and before I got healed up they had me back for 6 more. But thanks to prayer I am still here.Never forget the doc is just "practicing".Wink

So it sounds like Neal could use some prayer for his healing too. So I will send some his way.

Edited by Ray54 - 12 Jan 2019 at 3:29pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 3:39pm
thoughts and prayers for you still buddy!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:38pm
Darn guy,if you was healthy you could be out here scooping all this dang snow. We're all hoping for a speedy recovery for you.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Continued prayers for Neil. May God hold him in His hands. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:08pm
Get well quick, you don't want to miss out on some of that "pretty" that Shameless is sending everyone!

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:24pm
Prayers all around God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:27pm
Prayers from Northern Michigan.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:41pm
Prayers from NC
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:59am
Prayers still coming your way Neal.  May God grant you the healing you need so you can get back to working on Orange.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:44am
Prayers from Illinois
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic