This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bring it Shameless !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bring it Shameless !!!
    Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 7:53pm
Rumor has it some fella in Nebraska is aiming to cover this area in that pretty stuff. Local tv station has declared a "code red" for tomorrow night and Saturday. Any where from 4 to 8 inches. Went and filled gas cans,stocked groceries. Hooked up rear blade on the D-15 SII ,made sure fluids ,battery, tires were all good to go.
Wind it up Dale, let's see what it can do.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 8:10pm
No thanks Pat!!!! I'm done with this white stuff. Lets get back to the 70-100* weather!!!! Andy
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 11:19pm
Pat...do you gots a itty bitty cover fer yer short finger? I was outside yesterday pondering turning up the machine, kinda tired of looking at all the dead stuff outside, very un-colorful! hope I can make it pretty somewhere! ENJOY!
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:10am
I also got my blade put on my 7010 and ready for shameless's machine. Pat I'm just glad the rain we got at the first of the year wasn't all snow!
AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 4:26pm
Thanks ALOT Shameless we have had close to 12" and its still coming down!! Now I have to clean driveways again tomorrow.   Andy
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:38pm
look at all the "lets make America great again" jobs i'm creating!!!! snow pushers are loving me right now! and I give ya'll a chance to go out and hide from yer old ladies....oooops….I mean yer loving wives....and play with the toys you been working so hard on all these years....and then ya dog me! PffffT! oh well...i'm not mad, i'm EASY! lol and I still loves ya'll….and you can all still thanks me later!
AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:26pm
At this point in the storm, I would much rather be mowing grass or hay than dealing with snow! Way more fun time in the seat! Andy
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:56pm
Ok Pat, you are getting close to a taunting penalty here!
Maximum use of available resources!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 1:06am
I'm thinkin Pat needs a "time out" or a bar of soap to wash his mouth out with....bet that hasn't been done in a LONG time....hehehe

I don't mind it at all, as long as it's not up here by me!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:25am
What is the penalty for taunting around here ? Probably have to ride in a truck cab with Shameless after he has downed a bunch oh his special recipe chili !!!
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 1:50pm
That'd be worse than a hangin. At least with the hangin it would be over with soon enough, not a prolonged agony.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:36pm
Finally got done shoveling the darn stuff, grandson shows up, starts up his 4 wheeler and proceeds to toss the darn stuff everywhere. About the 4th trip around, I handed him the snow shovel. He headed for the hay field to finish his fun. Looks like he ran out ta gas. Wanna Guess whose 5 gallon can of gas he's gonna grab?? If my darn back wasn't so bad I'd be demanding to be taking turns on it with him. His dads in Afaganastan. I'm glad he's here. Great to have good grand kids.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 8:24pm
Used to be that way Tom.  Now the boys have all grown up and are chasing girls (a couple got caught)OuchLOL and don't have any time left to sit and have fun with Grampa.  They still sucker Gramma out of a few $$$ though when I'm not payin attention.
So guess who gets to use the snow shovel again,,,,,,
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:51am
soooooo….Ted....you gonna be a great grand pappy? and you better be careful Pat...you'll bump the end of yer short finger on the steering wheel!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:13am
Already have 3 Great ones now Shameless, ALL girls.  Another on the way come this July.  We don't know what yet, but they're gonna find out.  I would imagine they'll tell us too, but you never know.  Who knows, maybe the girls will love my tractors better than the boys?

Pat, DO NOT bump that finger (or lack there of) in the steering wheel.  Just DON'T!!!  I know.....
"Allis-Express"
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 2:15pm
I will wish both side good luck in this challenge.Confused 

But some of this weather predicting gets old real fast. They been talking a lot better storms than we been getting. Much better than all that dry drought we been getting better than 10 inches since Nov 1 to now. They give the big blow up and I get less than a inch of rain "granny's weather beetle" could do better(how many of you did I just loose,from Beverly Hillbilly's). To have my freebie feed store rain gauge run over is not that unheard of. There favorite words are "pineapple express" which in the past have been the gully washers.

They have been warning the homeless out of the still dry river bed. Last year my little Oh town made most national news with swift water rescue of 10 of the world most useless. Not quit like the flash floods of the real desert but higher hills get 2 or 3 times the rain of town.

Well at least sprinkling again so maybe the big flood is starting. I will know tomorrow. The old sages among farms Wink always said only fools and newcomer claim to know what kind of a year it would till it was over.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Ray54 - 16 Jan 2019 at 2:56pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 2:40pm
I've got the Hillbillies on Roku, they also have a lot of episodes on youtube.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic