This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

didnt feel like going outside today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: didnt feel like going outside today
    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 1:42pm
Stay'd in helping the old gal, decided to load dishwasher, ya put the stuff in and push a button two times. It ain't rocket science, at least you'd think not. Geesh guess I better head outside.
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 2:42pm
Maybe you pushed the wrong button

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 5:23pm
Must be Monday, dishes got washed OK, didn't matter that the plates were on the left side of the dishwasher instead of the right side. I thought I'd put them away. OK she's been out in the food production building working all most all day. She comes in, pulls open the silverware drawer and sees the forks in there with the points down, not up. Gees, if I had a beer, I might drink one. Good grief-- females. I ain't cooking supper.
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 5:30pm
Every time that I do load the dishwasher, the bride tells me that I loaded it wrong!  So guess what, she has another FULL time job!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 5:55pm
Hmm, load the dishwasher...  there's a joke in there, somewheres...Wink

Does anybody know how to turn a dishwasher into a snow plow?WinkWink
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 6:43pm
Yeah, I do Give your wife the snow shovel.  That invention works great
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 7:58pm
Got educated yesterday on the finer details of placing the bedspread on the bed ......pfffffft
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 8:48pm
early on, was told that I needed to help out more, so I loaded the washer and dryer, I ain't gots that job no more!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 8:50pm
Tom....you know that you gotta pre-wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher...right? well...I helped on that too, I let the dog lick off the plate before I put it in the dishwasher! I ain't gots that job anymore either!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Tom....you know that you gotta pre-wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher...right? well...I helped on that too, I let the dog lick off the plate before I put it in the dishwasher! I ain't gots that job anymore either!

ConfusedConfusedConfusedWhat job feeding the dog???????????

Whats new I ant done nothing helping around the house up to standards in 39 years.Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:47am

Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:48am
The wife lets her spoiled lab prewash  the yummy dishes before going into the washer.  Confused
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:52am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well, Chit,,I thought you was suppossed to do it that way,,,,plus it helps me stay on ole Hungry's good side,Wink Shoot,,even when you gots a couple of them pans with some food really stuck on there,,,he can "scrape" thet stuff off better than any scrub brush made,,,,LOL
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 11:46am
We always referred to that as the "two dog pre-wash cycle" LOL!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:48pm
That is what we have Phil!!

I was told folded towels wrong, and sheets wrong even my t-shirts wrong, so Do NOT touch them anymore, then was told load dishwasher wrong handed her the book that came with it, I was NOT but will no longer load that either. Was always a tirade about doing MY laundry, I do it all before she gets a chance to and she whines about that. Geez, I may have a beer, or maybe a whiskey.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:56pm
squaws do squaw work, men do......well, whatever they fe   @%$@&^ dang, why didn't one of you tell me she was standing behind me!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:57pm
Hey Lou behind ya
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Red Bank Red Bank wrote:

Hey Lou behind ya

thanks! LOL
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:58pm
I tried lol
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Alberta Phil Alberta Phil wrote:

We always referred to that as the "two dog pre-wash cycle" LOL!

My dad had a little story about that he loved to tell.

The family sat down to dinner with some guest present. Someone commented about there plate didn't look washed that good. Pa pipes up as good as Soap and Water can get it.LOL

Here Soap here Water I have a treat for you.LOLLOLLOL

My dad may have let a dog pre washWink, but my mother was dead Angry set against dogs in the house.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 8:28pm
We wash our dishes by hand. She washes and I set up a box fan on the counter.

We got one of them machines that washes dishes but I haven't a clue how to run it.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 10:12pm
 Well,,I wound up takin the friggin dish washer out and puttin in an extra cabinet,,,it just would NOT clean 2 week old egg leftovers on the plates,,,PFFftttttWink
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:31pm

Well,,I wound up takin the friggin dish washer out and puttin in an extra cabinet,,,it just would NOT clean 2 week old egg leftovers on the plates,,,PFFftttttWink

Come on Joe this is us guys here. We know you have that dishwasher out in the shop using it as a parts washer now.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Stan IL&TN Stan IL&TN wrote:

Come on Joe this is us guys here. We know you have that dishwasher out in the shop using it as a parts washer now.

Dang it ,,,Stan,,,you always come up with the best'est ideas,,,,and,,,,and,,,I don't ever throw anything away,,,,,,WinkWink Let's see,,,where did I stack that thing,,,,,,Wink
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 4:58pm
     I feel sorry for you guys. My wife lets me do the dishes and laundry and never finds fault with it.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 6:49pm
Ain't got no dog in the house, just a cat that's too dang finiky to clean off stuff. Sets the dishwasher on double something or other, does a good job, unless the old gal burns something and for some reason that never gets talked about here. Just gotta remember them dang plates go on the left-- or was that the right side. Heck, I better just stick to washing clothes, as long as I don't do "whites" there ain't too much bellyaching.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic