This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless and his machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless and his machine
    Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 6:59am
Quick, someone throw a wrench in that thing. Our first snowstorm of the season is headed this way. They are predicting 10-18" for us. Spent Sunday and Monday afternoons putting chains on the WD45 with the snapcoupler blade. My loader tractor, WD, is at the mechanics, so I may be in for some late nights moving snow.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 8:44am
awwwww…..shucks Dar...now....you've had plenty of time to gits ready! I gots my hoses fixed with that flex seal tape, that stuff works great! and...and maybe you can go play with that snow blower truck that I wish I had!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:07am
Sheesh.....hoses might be working, but you need to fix the Omni Directional Dispersion System... Why so much in one place?  We barely had a white Christmas, and this is Michigan for crying out loud!
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:33am
Tbone I know there is not much here in Michigan and that is nice!!! Haha
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Don(MI) Don(MI) wrote:

Tbone I know there is not much here in Michigan and that is nice!!! Haha
Well, I know what you're saying.  But honestly, at this time of year, I'd rather have 25 and snow than 35 and rain.  March and April gives me my fill of feeding cattle in the mud.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 12:19pm
I hear ya Tbone!!  Supposed to be in the upper 40's tomorrow HERE!!  WTH,,,,,,,,this is WISCONSIN and it's the END OF DECEMBER!!!
That storm is headed this way and it's going to drop a bunch of rain then turn to sleet then to snow.  NASTY chit!!!!!
I WAS planning to go watch my grand daughter play basketball up in Ladysmith on Thursday, but I'm not so sure I want to go anywhere now....gonna have to ask my daughter if I can beg off for now.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 6:38pm
That f*&%!@# machine dumped about six inches on us. And I wasn't ready. Of course, we could get our first snow next April, and I wouldn't be ready, so I guess it doesn't matter. Darrel
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 7:43pm
Shameless your the man, I have been waiting for snow for a month and you finally came through.  Happy New Year
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Darrell G (MN) Darrell G (MN) wrote:

Shameless your the man, I have been waiting for snow for a month and you finally came through.  Happy New Year

Darrell G........You ain't my other brother any more! What ya thinking of, egging him on like that and making a hero out of him for producing misery. Phft. Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:21pm
Yea Darrel, thats about the size of it... Still would be nice to not have to fight the snit that ol' Shameless keeps sendin us.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

awwwww…..shucks Dar...now....you've had plenty of time to gits ready! I gots my hoses fixed with that flex seal tape, that stuff works great! and...and maybe you can go play with that snow blower truck that I wish I had!

Don't get to play with the blower truck anymore, I transferred from the street dept to the landfill 2 years ago. Unfortunately now it just sits there. I was the only one that knew how to run it, and none of the other guys at the street dept want to learn because it isn't "NEW". They think the new one they got for the payloader is the greatest thing since sliced bread. That old blower truck will put any loader mounted blower to shame with the right operator.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:10pm
JC and Darrel Shameless must not take compliments well, He has angled the machine a different direction.  Lesson learned you get more with honey than vinegar. LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 8:11am
shucks ya'll i'm try'in! I haven't been out to the machine since before Christmas...I just puts it on auto pilot! guess I could go out and up the RPM's a bit more? with them 2 turbo's on it...it should produce good this year!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 3:32pm
Somebody poke holes in the oil line to them two turbos so as they burn up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic