This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Thanksgiving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
    Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:39pm
Had a great afternoon with our daughter and granddaughter, they called a few minutes ago to let us know they made it home safe. Didn't cook a turkey this year either, put a pork loin on the grill and guess who took all the leftover loin home?
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:30pm
Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all of you out here, or there or wherever.

Many things to be thankful for this year, but we had a nice .60 inch of rain to hopefully start a new growing season out here. Maybe stop the fires even. We are home allow also, but as reported in "A head start" we did the big dinner early.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 7:19am
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, Hope all is good and thank-able for everyone here.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 7:06am
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys.

Not doing turkey this year, just me and the wife.
Going to do a prime rib and whatever else we can scrounge up with it.

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:50am
Happy Thanks giving y’all. I’m thankful for all the friends I’ve made on here through the years. I’m thankful to be having such a good year and I’m thankful for all the blessings sent from the good Lord.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 1:38am
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  I think I'll have another piece of the pumpkin pie...

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 12:34am
Happy Thanksgiving to all you galoots, young and old, friend and foe.
  An a special thanks to all the friends I have. Wink
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:34pm
ditto.... enjoy with your families... and ditto on praying for those that keep us safe for the holidays

Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:28pm
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everybody here,,,,first Thanksgiving we don't be having a housefull,,, All the boys except for Jamie are eating with THEIR inlaws this year,,,Dang,,,and,,,and,,I gots a 18# turkey smoked to perfection for all 4 of us,,,,I be eatin turkey for a month,, whew,,,,Clap
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:54pm
Happy Thanksgiving Pat, and to everyone on this forum. May everyone have a Blessed day. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:57pm
Well Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Pat. I sure did enjoy meeting you and visiting with you this summer at Hutch. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else as well. Darrel
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you Pat, and to all friends on this Forum. Thankful for this Forum, for living in the greatest country on earth and for those who won't see their families this Thanksgiving because they are away protecting our freedoms and for police, medical, and fire working on the holiday to keep us safe. Most of all I am thankful for a Risen Savior who shed His blood on that cross to pay the penalty for my sins. And I give God the thanks and credit for allowing the advances in medical science so I could get an implanted pacemaker.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:19pm
Pat likewise for you and your family, Thanks for always taking the lead in our forum meetings at shows.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:19pm
Happy Thanksgiving!  And remember where pumpkin pies come from!

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 5:50pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends. I am thankful for all the knowledge that is shared on here. For those traveling be careful. Save some room for dessert.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic