This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help ID. This shoe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help ID. This shoe
    Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 7:54pm
Hi all can anybody tell me what this fits and maybe part number, thanks a bunch
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 7:57pm
Bar mower.Don't know which one. Alot like #3 but aren't they all?LOL!
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 8:02pm
Looks like the one on my B mower.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 8:16pm
The tag was ripped off the one in above picture. The #7 and 80 mowers look like this. Now we have a card with number 803750 on it and the numerical book says to use 805214 and that number numerical book says fits 80,82si. In my parts book it gives 803750 fitting #7 and 804223 fitting all 80 mowers. Will I see a difference between the 803750 and the 805214 and the 804223. Thanks

Edited by Mikez - 06 Nov 2018 at 8:19pm
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 3:25pm
Is it 802525. Thanks
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 4:49am
There are 2 different numbers that will interchange for the B/C, #3, #4, & #5 mowers. I can’t even tell the different when they are side by side, so it must just be a superseded number. Thr runner you’ve picture is absolutely for all of the pitman mowers.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 5:39pm
Thanks Paul.
PatrickR View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PatrickR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 5:31pm
Hi Paul, my father-in-law he’s interested in some d15 hoods. Could You please provide a phone number or email address? His contact information is below: Jim 403-931-3226
PatrickR View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PatrickR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 5:33pm
Hi Paul, email is jdgcross@gmail.com
Brian G. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian G.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 11:42am
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

There are 2 different numbers that will interchange for the B/C, #3, #4, & #5 mowers. I can’t even tell the different when they are side by side, so it must just be a superseded number. Thr runner you’ve picture is absolutely for all of the pitman mowers.

According to the parts books, the B-C, #3, #4, #5 and WC mowers each use either of two types of "runners" depending whether they have a "fabricated steel" inner shoe or a "malleable" inner shoe.
#802525 for the steel shoe.
#802494 for the malleable shoe.
Unfortunately, the manuals do not show pictures of the runners alone by themselves so I have no way of knowing which you have.
All of the mowers listed above are shown in the manuals with steel fabricated inner shoes even though different part numbers are listed for both the steel and malleable shoes.
I agree with Paul that your runner is for most of the pitman mowers but I don't know whether it is for the steel inner shoe or the malleable inner shoe.
I'm guessing the steel shoe.

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:30pm
Yes That is how the book lists them. I have both numbers on the shelf and they will interchange. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 10:25pm
Thank you Brian and Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic