This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mega Millions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mega Millions
    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:29pm
If I win tonight my orange and silver fleet will become the largest in the world!! For starters who has a pristine 4W305 that I can purchase. I will give you an offer you can't refuse. Ryan
Sponsored Links

mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:53pm
Like most I would love to win. But I look at it like it gives me some time to dream!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 8:12pm
Well Ryan,, I know I gots the winning numbers,,but I'll share with lots of y'all
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 8:27pm
I win every time, the price of a ticket...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:21pm
who ever wins, they touched me inappropriately 40 years ago!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

who ever wins, they touched me inappropriately 40 years ago!

Me too me too me too!!!!!!!!

You make me sound like a damn Democrat
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:57pm
me three...but I thinks I liked it!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:59pm
who ever does win, gonna have friends and relatives they never knew they had! and the ones that tell them their hard luck stories, and the ones that think they should donate all of it to,,,,,,
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 12:24am
 Well,,I ain't decided what I'm gonna do when I win,,,and,,,,and,,,,when I do,,,I promise I promise I will not forget any of ya'll,,,,,,fair enough,,???Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:16am
the price of the Chevy Allis just went up! lol
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 4:49am
1 winner. in SC...Wink
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 6:11am
We won if you count having the mega ball or whatever they call it
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:47am
best I got this morning was my money back from 2 scratch offs!
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:35am
I wanted to be touched inappropriately, but it never happened.......................
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 1:09pm
I was looking forward to winning it so I could hide out at Shameless' place so the long lost relatives would never find me
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 1:41pm
Red Bank probably went across the state line and bought his ticket and is the winner and just not telling us.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 5:03pm
RED BANK, where do you live?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

the price of the Chevy Allis just went up! lol

LOLLOL,,,And,,,,and,,,,,I told ole Thad and ole Les that you was gonna pull that on your best buddy,,,,but thas OK,,,,I can afford whatever price you put on thet thing,,,like ole Peeloosy says it will just be crumbs compared to my 1.356 BILLION,,,AND,, thas with a big "B" ya know,,,,,,what,,,!!!  What was that,,,,,somebody won it in SC,,,,and here,,I invested so much of my wife's hard earned money,,,,chit,,I want my $4 back,,,,dang cheaters,,,
Hmmmmm wonder if them winners are mayhaps kinfolks,,,,,if they ain't,,,they fixin to be,,,,,ClapClap
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:06pm
I refuse to play. I give the gubermint enuf of my hard earned dollsrs as it iz
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 8:37pm
I kinda think of it as a tax on ignorance...Wink
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:04pm
I am in NC but I did spend the weekend in Rock Hill SC this past weekend...........
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:19pm
well...there's plenty of places to hide here!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:41am
I'm guessing it might have been
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:32pm
LMAO at Dipstick
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:34pm
well I went and gots me a powerball ticket today, then I boughts 2 scratch off's and won $30. and came back home! prolly all i'll win!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

well I went and gots me a powerball ticket today, then I boughts 2 scratch off's and won $30. and came back home! prolly all i'll win!

Buts how many scratches did it takeWink?????????????????????????? 

Maybe if I would buy 100Cry instead of just 1 I might win a buck backLOL. Since the Calyforney lotto is up good Wink again and we got to take the grand kid back to mom(I think it is get to give her back) my Wonderful will help me member to get the lucky one this evening. Then by 8.05 I be just a little poorerOuch.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic