This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Forum Members in Colorado Springs Area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Forum Members in Colorado Springs Area?
    Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 10:06am

The family and I are heading to Colorado Springs for a week of summer vacation tomorrow. Was wondering if there were any forum members in the area. Be nice to take my son on an AC tractor spotting adventure.

Thanks Jeff
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
Sponsored Links

Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 3:33pm
bump
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 4:12pm
I wish it is great out there
Ohio Orange View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ohio Orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 6:08pm
Make sure you go up Pikes little hill while your there !
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 12:20am
There aren't too many AC's around the Springs but more around the farmland east of Pueblo and north of Denver between the mountains and the Platte River.  No show's going on until next month that I know of.  Enjoy your stay, the weather has cooled but we are getting monsoon rains most afternoons.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Mark_SE/CO View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark_SE/CO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 8:21am

There isnt much for AC around springs or farming for that matter. Head to the east of pueblo on old  hwy 50 towards vineland and avondale.  Alot of farms with some AC equipment out there. It would be about an hrs drive from Springs.

Mark
weiner43 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 8:33pm
I spent 2 years at Ft Carson in the mid 60`s. Beautiful country, be sure and see "Garden Of The Gods". Story I heard was the owners gave it to the City Of Colorado Springs with the stipulation that it had to always remain free to the public.
God bless our troops and the United States of America.

Pick your rut well, you may be in it a long time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic