This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's the record Shameless?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the record Shameless?
    Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 4:31am
How many days were you without your fwip phone thet time you lost it and found it later on one of yer tractors? Mine has been missing 4 days now an I'm kinda likin the peace and quiet. Ain't been nobody but the nurse bugging the heil out of me!

Downside iz I can't call nobody from my land line cause I don't know their dang number.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 6:23am
Les, IF the battery is still good AND the ringer is NOT off, just call your cellfone. Hopefully you'll hear it ringing.....
I have to do that 2-3 times a WEEK to find the wife's phone for her....

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 11:07am
Better find it quick Les,don't want you to miss the text from the Pres.LOL

But I am going to have to miss out, cause I got no service at the house Thumbs Downand I don't want to be out with this stormWink coming and me poking Shameless poke poke poke.

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 11:55am
Wife's phone??
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 11:24pm
I also gotta call my old lady's....oooops….I mean the loving wife's phone 3-4 times a week too so she can find hers! i'm think'in it was a week or 2 before I found mine in one of the tractor cabs!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:46am
WOW,,,all of us guys are on his phone and now somebody ELSE might find it??  Just think of all the spam we're gonna have to put up with!!
Les, what was ya doing 4 days ago before you noticed it was missing?  THINK back and you'll find it.  Then you can text or call me and we'll BOTH feel better!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:49am
he don't never calls me back after I chew his butt for not answering his phone when I calls him! so maybe i'm safe Ted!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 2:18am
you find it yet?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:08am
Lost his phone,,,,,,??  And NOW we've lost HIM AGAIN!!!
He's gotta look under that Ferd seat he was playin with...
"Allis-Express"
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 2:36am
no, I haven't found it. Quit lookin days ago. Verizon says rhey can't track it neither. Bet if'n I robbed a bank and was hidden with thet phone they could find it! Website says it ain't been used since Sept 28th. Battery would have went dead the 2md day.

Ghosts move things around here every day. Usually it's the wallet and truck keys. They are never where you left them the night before. And it's always a male ghost  that's doing it.  Cause when I find my wallet each morning,the money is still there.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 5:52am
OK, one 'trick' to NOT losing your phone is to put a fat rubber band around it. It'll keep it in your pocket. I've used that trick for 40+ years with my wallet AFTER it dropped out while operating a backhoe. Also pickpockets can't grab it either..

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:48am
"IF" them engineers would come up with a "locator" for cell phones,,they would make a gazillion dollars,,,you know like them old timer home phones,,,,Clap
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:10am
Joe, you can track smartphones with other smartphones. Just gotta know an email address and password. 
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:47am
Well Les, I guess the next logical (did I say that?) question is:
Did ja get a new one yet?
"Allis-Express"
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 10:41am
No, not yet Ted. Me kinda stubborn. Still thinkin it's gonna show it's face somewhere. Besides, it gives the nurse somethin to do when she gets home from werk.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 10:42pm
bet "she" moved it while cleaning!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:46am
Originally posted by CrestonM CrestonM wrote:

Joe, you can track smartphones with other smartphones. Just gotta know an email address and password. 

Hey Creston,,,How do you do that,,???
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 4:33pm
prolly fell down behind the truck seat while you was napping?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:11pm
As soon as he buys one it will show up. That's usually the way it goes for me. Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 1:00am
yeah...me too!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:41pm
me three.....
"Allis-Express"
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 2:38pm
me 4
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 2:06am
find it yet?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 2:11am
I called your number...and a female answered it
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 3:06am
Called your number and nobody answered... 402-sha-mles     LOL

My first phone, I drove over it out in the field once, lost it several times while unplugging the old baler, even baled it up once... walked up to the bale with another cell phone and rang it... could barely hear it but dug for it and got it. But never lost it for more than a day... and then somebody washed it... dried it out and it still worked but everyone said I sounded like I was talking in a tin can... so then got a newer phone... and it got left out in the rain one night before I remembered it... and the screen would go white or blank... finally tossed it in alcohol and dried it. then it worked again. It use to be able to sit for 5 days on a charge and it suddenly only lasts a day and needs charging... and it doesn't matter if its a new battery or an old one.  and I keep the gps and all the other apps on it turned off.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 10:41am
 Dang,,JC,,it's a wonder them phones even stay around you,,,,,LOL
 UMmmmmm,,,maybe a little lanyard,,,????LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 12:04am
the old lady.....oooops….I mean the loving wife also washed my first fwip fone, it wouldn't even turn on after that, she gots me another and it went down hill like JC's did, finally it started to not receiving any calls, I could call out, but not receive any. gots another new one, they said it's what the military guys use...BUNK! if they used this one, they'd lose every fight! it's not receiving a lot of calls, the battery don't last fer chit, I don't have anything for it to remember except the time and date, now the time is a flat 5 hours ahead of the real time. has been reset numerous times by us and Verison and it still go back to 5 hours ahead of the real time. good thing the sun and moon still work, or it would mess me up!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 3:52am
 Hey Shameless,,,,I figured it out on your fwip fones!!!!,,,,,,,,,,what is is,,,,is that you are takin way too many pictures and tryin to send em to us and just flat overwhelming the chip in there where it just quits and gives up,,,,maybe,,,,,,you could just try to send,,,say,,,5 or 6 pics per day,,,???LOLLOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 10:47am
Now that's a reach DJ!! LOL LOL  IFfff he figured out HOW to TAKE pictures,,,,,he sure wouldn't SEND any to us!!!  UNLESS,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,they was of some neked gals like Tom sees at them flea markets he gits drug to....

Shameless,,,,,,if I was you, I'd go to Verizon and TELL them to GIVE you a new pfwip pfone for FREE or you is gonna go over to US Cellular and gits a FREE one from them!!

What did thet gal sound like????  Nice YOUNG SEXY voice???  I'm gonna have to call it and see fer myself!!  What's his number!!??

Les, you listening??????  Gots a NEW phone yet??  You must have the DT's by now without being able to text anybody!! Big smile LOL LOL LOL LOL
"Allis-Express"
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 11:38am
You have to drag Tom to see neked gals??? Wink  Next? is how heavy is he? 

Edited by chaskaduo - 18 Oct 2018 at 11:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic