This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OPOP Whose going and what are you taking?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale-OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OPOP Whose going and what are you taking?
    Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 9:40am
Just trying to figure out who all Im going to run into, I have not had much chance to meet most of the people on this forum.  Dad is taking the truck out Thursday afternoon/ evening and a friend and I will come out Friday afterwork and be there all day saturday.  Right now the plan is to bring an 8030 HC, 190 HC, 175 HC, and D17 Thompson HC.  Hope to meet some of you there on Saturday.
Sponsored Links

Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 9:45am
Dale, we are going but not sure what we are taking.
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 9:57am
I'm bringing both boys, the balloon and two slab weights for Butch's 220!  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:11am
I am planning to arrive Thursday afternoon. Michael Crowe
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Darrell Roberts View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:38am
Wife and I will be there Thursday afternoon. Bringing our D10, and our 3 year old grandson Conner who's gonna be dragging me around all weekend looking at all the machinery. He's already taken posession of the D10.... so that's why we're bringing it. Looking forward to seeing friends both old and new. We're camping in the Bounder RV, so stop by and say hi. 
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 11:00am
I'll be there on Saturday, but I doubt if I bring anything.  I'm picking up some wheel weights from Fred via Richard A. 
Brian F(IL)
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 11:10am
I am bringing some wheel weights, wheels, tires, hydrolic cylinder, and what ever someone might need.  Richard
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 1:41pm
Sadly, I will miss the festivities. I'm going to Iowa City late next week for a day of orientation about my knee replacement surgery. Somebody take lots of pictures and send me a link to em. I'm sure it will be a great couple days.  Charlie
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 1:44pm
Charlie,

I'm gonna miss it too. Tell you what, how about I buy you the ice cream next year?

Glenn
Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 1:45pm

My dad and I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday to take in all the festivities and equipment. Looking forward to meeting forum members and maybe bring home a part or two for my WD45.

Hey Mike, whats a guy got to do to get a ride in that baloon? Looks fun!

Jeff
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 4:53pm
Glenn,I'll take you up on the ice cream offer. Jeff, I think you gotta be on the chase team for a couple years first. Better sign up soon. LOL 
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
LarryWC In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LarryWC In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 5:41pm
I'll be there with my 1953 WD and it's BIG rear tires again!
www.allischalmersmuseum.com
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 4:56am
I'll be there for sure. Don't know that I'm taking anything to the show. I do have parts to pick up from two vendors plus some other that Im going to drop off to Tracy when I pass by Nashville on my way back down to Louisiana. See you there. 
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
David(Stockbridge)MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David(Stockbridge)MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 6:15am

My wife Jill and I will be there all weekend with our Damon Outlaw Motor Home filled with new after market repair,replacement,restoration parts. Would like to bring our 1935 WC HC, but am limited to towing 5,000 lbs and my trailer is 4,000 which doesn't leave much for the tractor. Make a list of parts you need......see you all at Dales.

David   www.djstractor.intuitwebsites.com
All "NEW" Web Site http://www.djstractorparts.com

2035,A,U,UC,WF unstyled,WF styled,WC High Crop (cane),RC,B,IB,C,CA,WD,WD45,G,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15 II,D17,D19,WC styled,WC unstyled H3 crawler
David(Stockbridge)MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David(Stockbridge)MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 6:22am
All "NEW" Web Site http://www.djstractorparts.com

2035,A,U,UC,WF unstyled,WF styled,WC High Crop (cane),RC,B,IB,C,CA,WD,WD45,G,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15 II,D17,D19,WC styled,WC unstyled H3 crawler
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:22am
We'll be there with our electrical wiring system displays, some electrical components, Ignition parts, and plenty of information for folks. Look for us in the museum. Looking forward to seeing some of our customer's. Remember, If ya need anything, call this week before Wednesday, and we'll bring it with us if we have what you need!
Steve@B&B
wkpoor View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkpoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 5:51pm
I'll be there with nothing but CA parts for sale. Plus I'll be bring other parts already sold and planning on doing some trading prearranged. I will have one pallet of WD/WD45 cultivator frames. I'll be interested in seeing what some of the vendors have also.
Brad MI View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:15pm
Jan and I are bummed that we will not be there again this year. We had planned on getting there late Tuesday and stay thru Saturday, but my Nephew gets married that weekend so we are commited to that. We will miss all our AC friends, next year. 

Edited by Brad MI - 10 Jul 2010 at 10:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic