This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Blind Star Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Blind Star Video
    Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 7:41pm
Bought a new camera a while back and couldn't it to work until I took a peak at the instructions. With the lack of sound it looks like I might need to peak at them better. I walk the horses all the way to the road and back for 20 to 30 times each I take one out. Star is getting used to the noise except for the real loud ones and it makes him ump a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrR6j_NmiO4&feature=youtu.be
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 4:07am

Well,,That is just neat,, Dick. That way you can tell em you got your exercise as well,,,,,
Is there any chance He can get his vision repaired??
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 4:17am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,That is just neat,, Dick. That way you can tell em you got your exercise as well,,,,,
Is there any chance He can get his vision repaired??

Not realistically! Nothing but pink flesh on the right side and not a complete eye on the left side.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 6:28am
Glad to see your out and about Dick.  Contrary to what DJ says, I don't think you're getting too much exercise. LOL
I'll say it for Shameless,  he sure is a cutie.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 7:35am
Thumbs UpThumbs UpHeart
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 10:52am
I think I will be able to make another horse video today. Wind is down and sun is out. Wind chill down also.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 3:49pm
thanks Dick....we both love watching your vids and seeing your pics of your babies!
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 7:06pm
That didn't go well! Thought I had my sewing machine working. Thinking is not good enough for sure. I went to sew up a strap to go from Star to Misty to start leading them together. Messed with the sewing machine all afternoon to no avail. At one point when turning it up side down I switched to zig zag and thought it was my problem. It was most likely a bad buy years ago. Before I would fiddle with it and it would work fine. The next time I would want to use it I would have to fiddle again. Not sure if I should buy another pig in a poke or take to a repair shop and see if it will cost more than a new one to make it work correctly.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 7:48pm
He is a cutie and doing well with the walking and trusting you.  Hope you can find a good repair shop that knows the commercial sewing machines or you can find a good used one. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic