This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: front ag tire rims for 616-620

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: front ag tire rims for 616-620
    Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 10:16pm
I want to buy a set of narrow ag tire  front rims for the 616-620. Not sure who made them, but I think electric wheel.They don't have to be EW, but would like the look of originals. Thanks Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 3:00pm
Look up Millertire.com
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 11:45am
i hady local tire shop get me some utility trailer wheels they were not supposed to have round holes but that was how they came, the wheels new  were 15.00 each    so i took a piece of round stock the same size as the hole and cut some slugs on the band saw for the holes and welded them in, ground them off and give them a coat of cream color paint and cant tell the differance  didnt plan on welding up the holes but that was all right .    mounted some 5 x 12 firestone tri ribs  that they got me from some place in indiana .     i like the look of the 5x12 better than the 4x12 peronally ,  with the 9.50 x 16 firestone on the back it makes the tractor sit real leval
talntedmrgreen View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talntedmrgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 8:22am
I found mine cheap by watching ebay for nice used Farmall Cub rims.  They are the narrow, 12" 5-lug used on the Powermax machines.  When I bought mine I also stumbled on NOS 3-12 Firestone triribs on ebay.  I think I have around $120 into the setup (painted and mounted myself).  I like the look and LOVE the steering improvement.  

Edited by talntedmrgreen - 10 Jul 2017 at 8:23am
Patterson B1*B1/B1Forklift*B10*BigTen/B1Loader*B110*B208*B206*616*Homelite T16H/T8/T7/RM7E*Landlord/Loader/Trencher*Broadmoor717*Serf525*2110*7790*Legacy XL*Twin 20*Squire9*Squire6*JCPenny 494
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 10:40am
I need the rims. Thanks Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic