This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Son says I painted my tractor like his.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Son says I painted my tractor like his.
    Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 9:41pm
I had to split the WWD45 to change the Hand clutch. While it was apart I painted it and fixed numerous little problems.  When I rolled it out of the Shop Luke said "look mommy Daddy painted his tractor like Luke's tractor". He's pretty smart for a three year old.
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:24pm
He must be smart, look what color shirt he has on. I like the Hood Lights. LOL I bet they would come in handy pushin snow after 5pm.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Dave(inMA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave(inMA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 5:51am
Dave - that looks really nice! Aside from the hood lights, that could be my WD45, right down to the loader frame. Mine is in the shop right now - am contemplating a tear-down, clean, repair and paint project.......whew!
WC, CA, D14, WD45
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:13am
Nice! Smart son you got!
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
Sitesstables View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sitesstables Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:17am
That is too cute
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:37am
Looking good. Luke knows the right color when he sees it - LOL.
bigfish_Oh View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish_Oh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:06pm
show him this and see what he wants next !!!

1941 WC sat for 29 years,started & dynoed 27 h.p.
1957 WD45 Grandpa bought new,factory p.s.,added wfe
1951 WD, factory p.s.
1960 D14 HnMk IV BkHoe 4 sale
2014 HD Tri Glide
2009 GMC CC SLT Dually
Sitesstables View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sitesstables Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:26pm
Where to find a pedal tractor like that?? have baby number 4 on the way need to get him/her started right!
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:48pm
He would love the wide front. right now he's a little short so if hes off the road in the grass hes stuck. I need to add a push bar  to get him back to the road.
bigfish_Oh View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish_Oh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 11:59pm
You can buy a wfe scale model tractor and swap parts, some are easy and some need some fabrication to convert to narrow. Or you can buy all of the parts separate, kind of exspensive unless you got a source. The last one I done was by switching the current wfe AGCO and a WD45 nf. The AGCO requires some work for the steering shaft to work, all of the wfe parts bolt on the WD45 easily, fenders are ford, I have a metal pan seat and tool box also.
1941 WC sat for 29 years,started & dynoed 27 h.p.
1957 WD45 Grandpa bought new,factory p.s.,added wfe
1951 WD, factory p.s.
1960 D14 HnMk IV BkHoe 4 sale
2014 HD Tri Glide
2009 GMC CC SLT Dually
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic