This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Computers down

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Computers down
    Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:47am
Friday eve we lost our computer system at the shop so we don't have any computers at present. I didn't mention anything cause' I thought we would be up n' running over the weekend, but that didn't happen. Our IT guy is supposed to have us up n' running late this afternoon. Don't know what happened, but if any of our customer's sent us an e-mail from Friday till now, just give us a call if you need anything cause' I have no way to access the system. I'm computerless. I was using a borrowed IPad last night which I know nothing about operating trying to return e-mails. Whew! That's a chore if ya never used one of those things with only a 5 minute crash coarse! Hopefully, we'll be back in business this afternoon. I'm on my work computer during the day, so I can access this site which is a good thing. I need my Orange "fix" in the morning! LOL!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic