This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Update on my little buddy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dswall View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dswall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update on my little buddy
    Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 8:04pm

2 weeks after surgery!! Ready to go play tractors with dad. Thank you all for the prayers!! God is good!!
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 8:34pm
Glad to hear, prayers answered, and more offered for continued improvement.
That young man has been through quite a lot in his short time here!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 9:09pm
Good news indeed! God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 10:25pm
great news! glad he's better and stays that way!
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 10:39pm
Good news, God Bless
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 11:08pm
Glad everything worked out okay! Looks like y'all will be having fun!
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 5:34am

Glad to hear things are going better.
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 7:09am
Well that's great news! Glad he is doing good and getting out on the tractor with you.
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
TREVMAN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TREVMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 12:27pm
I was thinking about that boy a couple days ago. He looks good sitting with his daddy. Thanks for updating us. Let us know how he progresses. By the way, beautiful tractors. Take care, Trev.
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 3:51pm
WONDERFUL!!!
My thoughts and Prayers are with you for his continued improvement.
Good Luck!
Bill Long

ps:  Nice looking WD
BrianC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 4:52pm
That is great news. From what I hear, that type of surgery is normally a good outcome and stays that way. Bring him and tractor to the next Tulare show.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 5:37pm
That's an awesome picture. I've got one like that of me and pawpaw. It means so much to me that I can't look at it without tearing up. That young man will be in the same shoes one day.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 7:37pm
That is great news and a great picture also. God is good and prayer is powerful. Thanks for the update. Praying he continues to improve.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Dswall View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dswall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 7:50pm
He is a tough little guy! Had a few minor complications and as a parent it really hurts when it's your child and you can't do anything!! He has recovered amazingly well and just watching a minor bacterial infection but hopefully it clears up in a week or two.
We restored this tractor last year and use it a few times a year to mow hay. This isn't one of my great grandpas tractor but my son will have a few 5th generation original owner AC's. He loves his tractors and we will be making a big showing in Tulare this year. A friend of mine is going to be the chairman and really trying to step it up!! If anyone out there is looking for a show to go to in April, Tulare is really trying to put itself back on the map!!
Dswall View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dswall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 7:56pm
He is a tough little guy! Had a few minor complications and as a parent it really hurts when it's your child and you can't do anything!! He has recovered amazingly well and just watching a minor bacterial infection but hopefully it clears up in a week or two.
We restored this tractor last year and use it a few times a year to mow hay. This isn't one of my great grandpas tractor but my son will have a few 5th generation original owner AC's. He loves his tractors and we will be making a big showing in Tulare this year. A friend of mine is going to be the chairman and really trying to step it up!! If anyone out there is looking for a show to go to in April, Tulare is really trying to put itself back on the map!!
Allis dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allis dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 7:03am
Sop glad to hear he's doing great. Thank you God
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 7:05am
Great photo Buddy!! Good talking to you again also. Nice Shirt!!!
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 11:21am
Praise God! Praise God!
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
Tony.Or View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony.Or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 11:43am
 Great  news  & great  picture of you two..  Tony  & Nonnie.. 
davh View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 12:00pm
I have thought of your little guy and you and your family a lot. thanks for the pic and sharing with all of us and keeping us updated. wish you all the best for the future!! davh
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 1:10pm
Great news!!
Even GREATER pic!!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic